NGD: Skervesen Raptor 7 (56k = Lots of time for you to guess the color)

• Thread starter bulb
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Awesome looking! How is the string gauge aligned to the tension and whats your tuning with this one?
"reminds me of the tone you get from an extended scale even though it's 25.5" that's pretty impressive considering the scale length.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

SpaceDock

Shred till your dead
Reaction score
Not to say that your guitars aren't really nice, but they are all too similar. It's like you are trying to get all of these companies to build the same guitar with their own spin.

bulb

Reaction score
Not to say that your guitars aren't really nice, but they are all too similar. It's like you are trying to get all of these companies to build the same guitar with their own spin.

Haha, I guess I just know what I like and I go for that. With that said, as much as they might look similar they do actually sound and feel different, so maybe that's why I haven't felt the need to really stray from the things I like, since it ends up a bit different anyways!

bulb

Reaction score
Surprised you didn't go with a Hannes

Hannes bridges are great, but I have kinda been really getting along with Hipshots lately, have them on a lot of my touring axes and they are super easy to adjust and very reliable on the road.

Guitarrags

Reaction score
Hey Misha,

How's the weight on that thing compared to your Blackat?

Thanks!

Nlelith

Motion Designer
Reaction score
Whoa, it's gorgeous! Why does it have split fretboard? Just for the look, or any other reasons?

HaloHat

Baritones
Reaction score
Seattle WA. & Richfield, UT. & Valencia, Spain
Very cool inlay :idea:

Man there are a lot of people building killer guitars at this point in time :bowdown: I can certainly see [and respect] the fact your happy to play them all and have something positive to say [though I am sure you would mention any real problems] about each guitar and builder.

Best to you and the band, come back to Seattle soon...

ShreddyESP

Limit Zero
Reaction score
I can't tell if it's the guitar that looks amazing or the extremely talented photography making it look that way, haha. I just saw Skervesen put up pictures of the same guitar and it looked so...not as awesome!

dimitrio

Reaction score
Indeed looks gorgeous. Of course professional photographs, but still all Skervs look cool from any angle :)

nikolix

Reaction score
Misha why u do dis>?
Awesome man! Kicks totaly ass.
I noticve the most of your guitars are in the tone of blue. Or in a burst with white.
I find it really nice on a guitar.

Do you consider shifting in some other combinations?

Señor Voorhees

Reaction score
Not sure how I feel about the split board, but the guitar sure is gorgeous overall. The inlay is damn cool, and the contours/overall body shape is just plain cool. One thing I absolutely love about these luthiers is that their quilts/figuring are always really nice. It's always a joy to see your guitars, similar or not.

illimmigrant

A Different Logic
Reaction score
I was actually going to say, that aside from the stain, the specs are pretty unique compared to all your other customs. I actually see it as a very different guitar!

You should do a quick shot of all your blue guitars together!! Will the fit in the frame?

Status
Not open for further replies.
')