NGD: Skervesen Raptor 7-string 27"

• Thread starter joe-tofu
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Seanthesheep

Reaction score
No, I don't think you're crazy. Actually I think, that it's kinda in between "normal" matte laquer and glossy laquer. It feels and looks good, but more "solid" ... in a good way :D

I'm flattered :D

the pics Ive seen of these guitars in general, seem to have a bit of a "waxy" clear coat. either way its cool as all hell :hbang:

Crash Dandicoot

» B E H O L D
Reaction score
Awesome guitar, man! Congrats!

Also please learn how to use commas, I almost had an aneurysm.

Amanita

Reaction score
.10-.58s with Drop-A.

Haha... still he's right. Commas are my personal mortal orthographic enemy - in every language I speak :D
i just call it, Captain Carrot's School of Punctuation :D
congrats :) written with a Cthulhu bass right beside me :)

IbanezDaemon

Raptus regaliter
Reaction score
Ultra cool guitar. Love everything about it, truly stunning!!! :metal:

Dropsonic

Black Hole Refugee
Reaction score
Goddamn man, this thing looks fucking rad! HNGD!

How much did it end up costing you? I'm thinking of maybe going down the Skerversen route in the future. Judging from the various reviews I've of these guitars, they seem to be absolutely wicked!

joe-tofu

Reaction score
Goddamn man, this thing looks fucking rad! HNGD!

How much did it end up costing you? I'm thinking of maybe going down the Skerversen route in the future. Judging from the various reviews I've of these guitars, they seem to be absolutely wicked!

Well ... you should send 'em an email and ask for it. It's not exactly top secret, but I'd like to leave it to them to give quotes.

joe-tofu

Reaction score
Also please learn how to use commas, I almost had an aneurysm.

Dude I just read through my post again and I want to speak out my deepest apologies! It's so bad that I'm not even able to correct it because I don't know where to start :D

It's so bad that I'm thinking about never to use commas again - I think in my case that's better. I seem to be kind of addicted to commas *haha*

To my defence: I think I had two or three beers when I wrote it!

Latest posts

')