NGD - Skervesen Raptor FF 7

• Thread starter fc3603
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

VonKebbels

Reaction score
Great looking guitar! I have been thinking about ordering a Raptor lately. How does it play?

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
That's one of the nicest looking Skervesens to date... would love to see some actual photos instead of their promo pics though

Pandaonslaught

Reaction score
Great looking guitar! I have been thinking about ordering a Raptor lately. How does it play?

They're great guitars! I have 2 now(the chiRoptera and coral reef raptor 8) and they definitely are my favorite among my collection behind my Jackson. I'm selling off my strandberg boden and mayones regius to fund 2 more builds from them.

benfan

Reaction score
This might be a stupid question, but is that cover on the back to hide the balls of the strings on the string through?

Amanita

Reaction score
This might be a stupid question, but is that cover on the back to hide the balls of the strings on the string through?
ABM mono-rails are top-loaded. the cover covers grounding of bridge units. it's done this way so it doesn't go through pickup cavity.

benfan

Reaction score
ABM mono-rails are top-loaded. the cover covers grounding of bridge units. it's done this way so it doesn't go through pickup cavity.

Thanks for the knowledge!

')