NGD - Skervesen Raptor

• Thread starter MetalDaze
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

flexkill

Vodka & PentaTonic
Reaction score
Does it open bottles too??? :lol:

Love the wood's on this Guitar though fo real! Congrats dood.:metal:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

F0rte

Wood Whore
Reaction score
Incredible looking axe! Found this picture of one of the guys at Skervesen...

I hope that's not YOUR guitar!:lol:

7oNjz.gif

F0rte

Wood Whore
Reaction score
^^^ Actually, it is :lol::lol::lol:

HAHAHAHAHA!
Such a beast, mate. Such a beast. Able to take a bite like that a still play swell ;)
Congratulations on an incredible guitar. Looking forward to ordering myself one in the future.
:hbang:

EDIT: Soundclips...GO!

MetalMike04

Lefty cursed...
Reaction score

i didn't realize that he uses the same routing tools as Devries :lol:

but in all seriousness i am soo jealous of you,even though i folllowed the whole buitlt thread i still have to see this. this is certainly something for us leftys to drool over, looks absolutly incredible.

flexkill

Vodka & PentaTonic
Reaction score
really like the headstock for some reason
obviously fits the model name :D
This is the one thing I am not fond of. I love the wood used on this build and everything else but the head-stock. Saying that, I know how hard it is to come up with something original so people aren't bashing you for being a clone. I't might grow on me though, absolutely beautiful guitar though man, def be proud.:hbang:

MetalDaze

Repless in Seattle
Reaction score
The headstock design is definitely polarizing: you either love it or hate it.

I definitely liked the idea of the cutout so the strings "floated" across the empty space. So, in an attempt to not have another copy of the BM headstock, Jarek sent me a few different design ideas and this is what I chose. It works for me :)

I got the new tubes in my power amp last night and the guitar sounds great. It's my first guitar with BKPs and stainless frets. They did a good job with the setup and I didn't feel the need to tweak the neck at all which is great considering the long trip it had from Poland to Seattle. Perhaps the 5 piece construction had something to do with it being so stable.

Normally, I'm a bridge pickup for riffs and neck for leads kind of guy, but I actually spent a bunch of time in the middle position. The Warpigs sound great with the ash body. I also stumbled upon a surprise....the volume knob is push/pull and they wired the pickups to split. We had never discussed that, but I'm glad they did. It makes the guitar even more versatile :D

SiggyCertified

Reaction score
The headstock design is definitely polarizing: you either love it or hate it.

I definitely liked the idea of the cutout so the strings "floated" across the empty space. So, in an attempt to not have another copy of the BM headstock, Jarek sent me a few different design ideas and this is what I chose. It works for me :)

I got the new tubes in my power amp last night and the guitar sounds great. It's my first guitar with BKPs and stainless frets. They did a good job with the setup and I didn't feel the need to tweak the neck at all which is great considering the long trip it had from Poland to Seattle. Perhaps the 5 piece construction had something to do with it being so stable.

Normally, I'm a bridge pickup for riffs and neck for leads kind of guy, but I actually spent a bunch of time in the middle position. The Warpigs sound great with the ash body. I also stumbled upon a surprise....the volume knob is push/pull and they wired the pickups to split. We had never discussed that, but I'm glad they did. It makes the guitar even more versatile :D

Same goes for me on the push/pull, I took it to my tech and he pointed it out, and then I felt REALLY DUMB for not noticing. Fuck it, shit happens. :p

MetalDaze

Repless in Seattle
Reaction score
Same goes for me on the push/pull, I took it to my tech and he pointed it out, and then I felt REALLY DUMB for not noticing. Fuck it, shit happens. :p

It was a total fluke that I pulled up on it. I think I was just checking out the knob and BAM!!!

')