NGD: Solar Guitars AB1.6HTPB

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

AxRookie

Aspiring Expert
Reaction score
5 neck bolts is your threshold on liking reverse stocks?
Your kidding right? ha ha that's a good one...

BUT I said...
"That's one great looking guitar! makes me reconsider my feelings on reverse headstocks"

followed by...
"and with not four but five neck bolts I don't see that neck shifting around at all"

so how did you conflate 5 neck bolts with reverse headstocks???

Can you walk me through your thought process you had to come to that conclusion???

Spicypickles

Sweeps & Mops
Reaction score
Can you walk through the process where you take everything at face value and can’t fathom that someone may be sarcastic/making a joke? Regardless of whether or not you find it funny, it’s still a joke. Have a puff sir, chill out.

AxRookie

Aspiring Expert
Reaction score
Can you walk through the process where you take everything at face value and can’t fathom that someone may be sarcastic/making a joke? Regardless of whether or not you find it funny, it’s still a joke. Have a puff sir, chill out.
Did you somehow miss the part where I said "Your kidding right? ha ha that's a good one..."??? It was literally the first thing I said...

Chill out yourself bro...

Spicypickles

Sweeps & Mops
Reaction score
Yea, the phrase “your kidding right?” is a complete indicator that you weren’t bothered by what I posted. I’m completely fine, thank you.

AxRookie

Aspiring Expert
Reaction score
Yea, the phrase “your kidding right?” is a complete indicator that you weren’t bothered by what I posted. I’m completely fine, thank you.
If you knew I wasn't bothered by what you said then why did you feel the need to post this...

"Can you walk through the process where you take everything at face value and can’t fathom that someone may be sarcastic/making a joke? Regardless of whether or not you find it funny, it’s still a joke. Have a puff sir, chill out."

indicating you thought I was bothered by what you said???

Are you sure you're ok???

AxRookie

Aspiring Expert
Reaction score
Again, missing the sarcasm. You must be great in group settings.
So you were being sarcastic about your sarcasm???

or are you just trying to explain away your rude behavior without excepting responsibility for it by just claiming it was all just sarcasm?

No matter, I wasn't offended, we can move on...

Last edited:

Niccho

Reaction score
HNGD! That looks so awesome that im actually looking for a fight too. Virtual or real, doesn't matter.
In all seriousness that thing looks so cool and I'm quite amazed at the prices of those things. If I hadn't just spent my wad on another guitar, I would buy one of the bolt ons. Probably a 7 with a gold FR.

Felvin

Friesian Hamburger
Reaction score
Congrats! I think we made the right decision on this one - I'm super happy with mine. :)

Even if it's not as pink/purple as the prototype it's a real beauty and plays great. :)

')