NGD: Strandberg #15

• Thread starter bulb
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

bulb

Reaction score
So, can you use regular strings with this or do you have to buy special ones with balls on both ends?

Nope, you use regular strings! No trickery to this guitar, you simply feed the string till its taut through the locks at the top, and then screw them down (much like you would a locking nut) and then you tune up by turning the pegs on the bridge clockwise. Very easy.

stevemcqueen

Namby Pamby
Reaction score
Amazing! I just looked at the guitar and thought, "what a lucky man this is!". Then I looked and saw who it was... you bastard. You get new custom guitars like what, every month? You were rockin the Decibel and the Jackson when I saw your show last.

wayward

Banned
Reaction score
Nope, you use regular strings! No trickery to this guitar, you simply feed the string till its taut through the locks at the top, and then screw them down (much like you would a locking nut) and then you tune up by turning the pegs on the bridge clockwise. Very easy.

Finally! I've never had a clear focus on exactly how to tune on these things. I always assumed it was wizardry of some sort ^.^

Love your taste in woods, man!

metalman_ltd

Reaction score
Were angels singing when you picked that up for the first time. Congrats man im super jeleous.

Congrats again.:lol:

AcousticMinja

String Theorist
Contributor
Reaction score
I want your rug!

But really, dayum. That guitar not only looks amazing, but it seems like it'd be supremely comfortable to play on. :D

mat091285

Reaction score
Hey Bulb amazing NGD! Sorry for the camera nerd question. Wanna ask what type of DSLR Lens you used for these photos? I read you have the Nikon D5000? :) thx!

Goatchrist

Reaction score
Oh bulb, you must have an extra apartment just to store your guitars!

Congrats! :)

bulb

Reaction score
Hey Bulb amazing NGD! Sorry for the camera nerd question. Wanna ask what type of DSLR Lens you used for these photos? I read you have the Nikon D5000? :) thx!

Yeah I do have the D5000.
As far as the lens goes, its the shitty stock lens that comes with the kit i think 35-50mm if memory serves.

s4tch

Reaction score
I'm not a big fan of headless guitars, but the top and that red bridge on this one... Just awesome.

')