NGD Strandberg* Boden7

• Thread starter baryton
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

hairychris

Hairy Old Bloke
Reaction score
Awesome cat, but it looks like he isn't to impressed with dressing up for the occasion.

Decent guitar btw. :lol:

Nakon14

Smells like updog
Reaction score
Ahh so nice! I've been GASing pretty hard for one of the Boden's but haven't because of financials and whatnot. Once I can get one though, I definitely plan on it, since it'd be a great second "backup" 7 string haha.

Also, out of curiosity, how long was the wait time for yours?

baryton

Reaction score
Honnestly... One week... :cool:
Actually i was in touch with Paul de Miao since January and it was too soon to take order, i knew through some website that GuitarCandy in Belgium is an official dealer for Strandberg* and S7.
2 weeks ago i saw on their Fb page the first Boden7 in stock, I send him mail to know if it was for sale... It wasn't... BUT another one was avalaible so I bought it :)

MrPepperoniNipples

Reaction score
Oh dick I love strandbergs

Was this a custom build one or like an in-stock one?
I don't really know how the whole thing works.

ara_

Reaction score
Oh dick I love strandbergs

Was this a custom build one or like an in-stock one?
I don't really know how the whole thing works.

This one was made in a production run by Strictly 7. Contact Paul De Maio (paul@strandbergguitars.com) for info.
If you order a Boden from the production series, you can only specify the finish color (this one has a natural finish, or no color) as far as I know. There were some Boden 8s with black stain.

baryton

Reaction score
Were you as skeptical about the endurneck as I am? Honest opinions?

Honnestly... I wasn't septikal but very curious. After hour of playing alone or with my band i can say that all I read about this neck profil is true!
Usually it was painfull for some of the song i have with my band (kind of a jazz/metal with a lots of "Holdsworth fitness chord/scale style") and know playing this Boden it's just perfect to me!

Check it, our first demo is free download!
HERE

Rain

Reaction score
I WANT THIS CAT. Oh, also, Happy NGD! :D Gorgeous Strandy!
IMG_5025.jpg

acauseforpatric

Reaction score
I played this guitar at NAMM and it was an absolutely effortless experience, congratulations on the phenomenal instrument!

jbard

\m/
Reaction score
Grats and +1 on Endurneck. I played one at musikmesse and it was fantastic. It feels like your thumb just follows a super flat neck carve in a natural way. I quite liked it.

')