NGD strictly 7 S7 Boa Viper Exotic Series

• Thread starter xshreditupx
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

FLGearnut

Reaction score
the only thing i dont like about that guitar is the diamond plate electronics plate. Takes an otherwise classy guitar and makes it look cheaper than a 2 dollar french whore

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I like the top on that :yesway:

That top looks very nice, love natural finishes. And nice touch with the controls backplate on the back.
But I cant help but notice how that Floyd routing looks too large for the floyd itself... Might be the camera flash.

That's not flash, the trem and the pup routes are all too large :2c:

Ben.Last

Formerly Lern2Swim
Reaction score
I think it's honestly just the fact that the body wood is lighter than the top wood.

xshreditupx

tats+metal=life
Reaction score
the only thing i dont like about that guitar is the diamond plate electronics plate. Takes an otherwise classy guitar and makes it look cheaper than a 2 dollar french whore

the best part about that is that its not a perma part on the guitar, but i kinda dig it. im actually a fan of no cover for the floyd cavity, for quick adjust, but i do like the cover for the controls. and you be nice about my french whore, you got it hahaha

Latest posts

')