NGD: Suhr Custom 7 String #2 (Trans Whale Blue)

• Thread starter ChrisLetchford
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Mr Richard

Reaction score
God damn that maple top is nuts! Have you guys decided which songs you are gonna do for play throughs using the new Shurs?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

leonardo7

Banned
Reaction score
Pau Ferro looks, feels and sounds so awesome! Prob my fav fretboard wood along with Ebony and African Blackwood, and possibly my fav neck wood as far as smoothness of feel, along with Rosewood. When I tried one, it felt smooth and hard to the touch kind of like maple in a way, nice tight grain.

That amazing guitar is runner up for the nicest Suhr 7 Ive ever seen.

Does the Pau Ferro neck wood have an interesting smell to it like the one I tried? It actually had a noticeably sweet musky smell to it

Ruin726

Terra Orbis
Reaction score
How do you order a Suhr? I've been thinking about it for a bit now but there doesn't seem to be an order form or anything of the sort on the website. Also what's that fretboard radius on that? I'm wondering because idk whether Suhr would let me choose anything or just the standard suhr options.

ChrisLetchford

Reaction score
How do you order a Suhr? I've been thinking about it for a bit now but there doesn't seem to be an order form or anything of the sort on the website. Also what's that fretboard radius on that? I'm wondering because idk whether Suhr would let me choose anything or just the standard suhr options.

Have to go through a dealer in your area or via online.

shadowlife

Contributor
Reaction score
Damn, i missed this thread until now- those "waves" in the quilt are just sick!

BLACKFOX86

Reaction score
That pau ferro neck must be very stable!
It looks really good and sounds good too.

Zado

Reaction score
31617005.jpg

Latest posts

')