NGD Suhr (Limba, Waterfall Burl, BKPs) + Drama

• Thread starter DakiEnt
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

leonardo7

Banned
Reaction score
You finally got it! Its near to impossible to have spec'd it out better than you did. Its seriously spec'd out to perfection! Waiting it out to get what you ordered was a good decision. I cant wait to test it out when I visit soon :shred:

Are the two Hipshot bridges the exact same size with screws in the exact same spots? Can you switch it out? Suhr should have asked which Hipshot bridge you wanted or they should have assumed you wanted the other and much more popular one.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

nikt

LACS Lover
Reaction score
Fcuk the drama and copies Bro, your guitar looks amazing and you've picked woods and speced one of best looking Suhrs I've seen!

Steinmetzify

CHUG & SLUDGE
Reaction score
Ok, that's sick. You spec'd out a monster. Lame about the drama and what not; major BS that they ran with your idea and built em to sell before you got yours.

Came out fantastic looking though; HNGD!

DakiEnt

Reaction score
Thanks everyone for the feedback and kind words. I'll get some proper high-def pics going soon.

I want to be clear that I'm not <that> upset about the copy thing. I mean, it's not like I reinvented the wheel. I actually modeled my top/color on the Suhr the 2nd guitarist (not Chris) of StS had. But, I was directly told by Suhr that my spec's would be copied so it's not like I am just being paranoid either. The "similar" Modern over at GuitarGuitarUK is one of copies of my guitar.

Overall, I just didn't feel that thrilled (after all the drama of the build itself) to see a direct copy of my guitar at the very dealer that I ordered mine through--before I even had mine. If I would have had it for a few months first, somehow I would have felt better about the whole thing.

eugeneelgr

Reaction score
I think its an absolute bummer that you have been facing trouble with your builds(strandberg washburn and your suhr). Bad luck has its way of ....ing life up sometimes. Nonetheless, happy ngd. How do you find the lower cutaway? Its far too tight for me on my modern, thats why i decided to get a strandberg.

kaaka

Reaction score
At least you recieved a great guitar. Better waiting and recieve something great than getting the guitar afst just to see it's a lemon.

')