NGD! Suhr Modern 7-String

Reaction score
Hey guys! Just picked up my new Suhr yesterday and man she's a real beauty! I've been waiting for a long time for this thing to be finished but it was totally worth the wait. I'm sad to say I am leaving to live in (still excited for the trip of course..) Sweden the remainder of the year and I'm probably gonna leave her behind, so these next few days are going to be filled with playing. Anyways, it is really hard to capture the true color of the guitar. The lighting and angle both dramatically change the look of the guitar, but I did my best. Excuse the vignette effect if you don't appreciate it (and the standard iPhone quality pictures). Anyways, to the pics! (Images might be a bit large/take a while to load, sorry) Might I add that the Suhr 7 Hot Pickups are awesome.

img1275ag.jpg

img9885z.jpg

img4988n.jpg

img1258ciwk.jpg

img1263o.jpg

img1264jl.jpg

img1265er.jpg

img1262hm.jpg

img1271y.jpg

img1274xz.jpg

img1266w.jpg

img1269bt.jpg

img1267r.jpg

img1268m.jpg

img1270g.jpg

And a sibling shot! :kiss:
img1276nm.jpg

Hope you guys dig it!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

NUTSguitarchannel

Teh 7 djentahh
Reaction score
Damn dude this is one of the most beautiful guitars i've ever seen.
(all those damn suhr 7's are)
What's with all these hot suhr ngd's popping up right after eachother?

ILuvPillows

Baby seal will destr
Reaction score
Very classy. Good choice!

EDIT *Thought of a joke*: That would blend in nicely at any Diamond Jubilee... ha.

imlikemike

Reaction score
That's one classy axe! I've always wanted to play a Suhr.

GTailly

Intellect's Minion
Reaction score
This instrument is godly. I cannot even imagine how playing it must feel perfect.
Amazing. :wub:

Reaction score
congrats on NGD. how's the neck profile compared to some other typical 7s?

Well I have really only played a 1527, Hellraiser and an Agile from the 7 string spectrum, but I would compare it mostly to the Ibanez. It is pretty flat and has that D shape, which makes it feel a little thinner in the center. But the neck overall is so smooth it is unreal.

7slinger

wake up dead
Contributor
Reaction score
Well I have really only played a 1527, Hellraiser and an Agile from the 7 string spectrum, but I would compare it mostly to the Ibanez. It is pretty flat and has that D shape, which makes it feel a little thinner in the center. But the neck overall is so smooth it is unreal.

thanks

')