NGD - The Elusive "New Prestige"

nightsprinter

resident pat metheny fanatic
Contributor
Reaction score
I know this is off topic but with all the WWF business in here, back in 2021 I was in Cheshire, CT and was at a 3 way stop by a golf course and a truck pulled up just a hair before I did across from me, so I waved them on. Brand new truck and the windows were down and it was plain as day Triple H driving with Stephanie McMahon riding shotgun. I called my wife immediately "you're not going to believe this". Wasn't too far away from WWE HQ so I stand by my story.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

mastapimp

Reaction score
I know this is off topic but with all the WWF business in here, back in 2021 I was in Cheshire, CT and was at a 3 way stop by a golf course and a truck pulled up just a hair before I did across from me, so I waved them on. Brand new truck and the windows were down and it was plain as day Triple H driving with Stephanie McMahon riding shotgun. I called my wife immediately "you're not going to believe this". Wasn't too far away from WWE HQ so I stand by my story.
It's always funny seeing those guys on the street out of character. Back when I was in college, my roommates and I would do an all-you-can-eat wing night at a sports bar in town. Several times we saw Gold Dust with his wife and kids loading up on wings and beer. Another time I was going to the movies and got in the ticket line right behind Booker T and some other massive individual that was probably in the biz but I didn't recognize.

ezboarderz

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
welcome to the 2027xl club! I guess someone has to buy them new to sell them to someone else. :D

Joking aside, its the best guitar i own and by far the nicest 7 string ive played. 27" is perfect for 7 strings and you've got room to intonate on the bridge if you want to go to drop F and djent it.

Are you going to roll with the fusion pickups or swap something else in?

nightsprinter

resident pat metheny fanatic
Contributor
Reaction score
welcome to the 2027xl club! I guess someone has to buy them new to sell them to someone else. :D

Joking aside, its the best guitar i own and by far the nicest 7 string ive played. 27" is perfect for 7 strings and you've got room to intonate on the bridge if you want to go to drop F and djent it.

Are you going to roll with the fusion pickups or swap something else in?

Fusion Edges will do for now, but I am fairly sure they will wind up being swapped in favor of something else.

Alberto7

Living room guitarist. Ex-bedroom guitarist.
Contributor
Reaction score
Very nice! HNGD :)
There is a used one for sale about an hour away from me. It's a little beat up and I'm sure I could bring the price down somewhat with a little haggling, but I've run out of guitar space at home :lol: definitely very curious to own one of these! They are beautiful in this color.

Musiscience

Reaction score
HNGD!

Easily one of the best models in the current Ibanez catalogue. Never noticed that they came with this beautiful “vintage” looking case rather than the usual prestige molded plastic.

')