NGD The Rustic Pig.

• Thread starter pondman
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

C-Squared

Reaction score
That is intense and awesome bro!!! Congrats on a KILLER guitar

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

pondman

Build Whore.
Contributor
Reaction score
I think I mentioned it over on the build thread - but the end result on that top is sooo different (in a good way) from what I would've guessed based on the raw wood...wasn't sure I'd even like it, but ended up being one of my favorites that you've built!

I tip my hat once again

Cheers. The crux of this build was splitting that 400 year old piece of Lebanon Cedar for book matching and I still cant believe I managed that and actually got it glued and clamped. I had the barbecue ready :lol:

dude stop building guitars wtf is wrong with you?! wait wtf am i thinking?!?!?! keep em coming pondman looks amazing!!!

babe where did the kitchen table go?
sorry honey i made a guitar out of it!

Lol , it works both ways. She commandeered the best piece of Spalt I ever got to replace a table top ( after removing the old top and scraping the crap off I found a nice piece of Bubinga ) so here we go again :ugh:

Jesus Christ!

Well it is Christmas .

Last edited:

noUser01

Still can't play.
Reaction score
Nice axe! The finish is fantastic, you must be stoked. Congratulations! :)

77zark77

Reaction score
Fantastic ! Congratulations :yesway::yesway::yesway:

so this whirlpool is a way to go 400 years backwards ? that finish is incredible !

')