NGD: There were honestly more reasons to buy this than to pass it up...

• Thread starter Given To Fly
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

psycle_1

Reaction score
Nice score. Got a 2001 520 almost exactly like yours (blue) about a month ago from GC in Ohio for $300 (w/ Ibanez case). Came with a Tone Zone and PAF Pro already installed. Frets had barely any wear. Only difference is that my cosmo hardware has a matte finish on it.

jemfloral

Reaction score
hngd! this is a new ibby to me too, i've never seen this model in that blue colour, nice score

ibanezgitarrero

Ready to RAWK.
Reaction score
My only gripe with this model is the trans blue tint they used completely masks the very pretty quilted sapele veneer top.
+1 from my side. It's a shame the cool grain isn't actually visible. I'd say a quilted Sapele top would look best finished clear without any stain or tint. Anyway, great guitar, lots of rawk for the buck.

nugget666

Reaction score
that guitar is pure win...wizard neck, edge bridge and no middle single coil.
congrats !

Fluxx

Reaction score
WOW that is clean. I've had 2 of these and neither were even close to that clean. Great pickup!

HighPotency

Reaction score
I just picked one of these up on Friday. Same finish and everything. I thought you stole my guitar! :lol:

Robby the Robot

The President Bits
Reaction score
Nice score man. I'm loving the look of that top in that last photo. You're making my divorce from Ibanez not so simple now. :lol:

')