NGD to me!!!! Jackson inside.

• Thread starter goatLuke
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

goatLuke

ss.org Noob
Reaction score
So tax season treated me well. I love my rr jackson and have had a lot of gas for a white guitar lately. So when I found this baby on guitar centers used site I couldnt pass it up. Its got everything, white guitar, maple fretboard, and a beautiful jackson neck. Then much to my suprise some bareknuckle holy divers showed up that were supposed to go in a custom guitar that I am having built. Pretty sure they will find a home in this guy until that guitar is done lol.

DSCN0221.jpg

DSCN0222-1.jpg

DSCN0223.jpg

DSCN0224.jpg

DSCN0225.jpg

A little picture next to his maple boarded brother.

DSCN0232.jpg

and the bareknuckle's that showed up, holy diver 6's and warpig 7's for some custom guitars that a local luthier is building for me.

DSCN0245.jpg

DSCN0246.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

mikernaut

pixel pusher
Reaction score
Nice , I love my set of Holydivers , so yeah throw them in to check them out until ur custom is ready

xvultures

Cognizance
Reaction score
What's the model of that maple boarded RR? That thing is sick!

BigBaldIan

Bald and gribbly.
Reaction score
What's the model of that maple boarded RR? That thing is sick!

RR24M by the looks of things. To the OP nice pair of Jacksons, I can however see you buying another set of BKPs as you may not want to part with the ones in the DK2M.:hbang:

goatLuke

ss.org Noob
Reaction score
RR24M by the looks of things. To the OP nice pair of Jacksons, I can however see you buying another set of BKPs as you may not want to part with the ones in the DK2M.:hbang:

yes it is a rr24m. I believe it was supposed to be a alexi leiho sig model and then before it was released he went to esp. which is fine with me because i am not really a alexi fan or much of a fan of sig. models, but that guitar is just awesome.

and yes I am fully prepared to buy another set of bkp's if need be. This will be my first set so hopefully I get to test em out this afternoon. I hate the stock seymour duncans, never liked them much tbh.

Church2224

Guitar Whore
Reaction score
Probably one of the best sub- $1000 guitars ever made. Every one I played was awesome, wish they would bring it back. Congrats man!

goatLuke

ss.org Noob
Reaction score
Probably one of the best sub- $1000 guitars ever made. Every one I played was awesome, wish they would bring it back. Congrats man!

maybe I forgot to mention that I picked up this dk2m-sw for $360 bucks on used guitar center. Good deals to be had there imo.

goatLuke

ss.org Noob
Reaction score
so I managed to get the holy divers installed in this today, and I didnt put down the guitar for like 2 hours.

I am floored. I have been a emg fan since the late 90's and pretty much only had experience with emg's or stock sd's and always swapped out the stock sd's and threw a emg in. after joining this site and seeing a lot of talk about them and the relentless bareknuckle ads in guitar world and such I decided to try them out. I cant even believe what ive been missing. They are every bit as agressive as an emg but so much more full and dynamic.

The only problem now is how do I afford Bkp's for all the other guitars I own:lol:

')