NGD! Tom Anderson 7 String Goodness!!

• Thread starter gplayer51
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

cardinal

Buys guitars, sometimes plays them
Reaction score
The heel on the Anderson 7s is very comfy. I don't think I've ever noticed it, and I don't have huge hands.

gplayer51

Reaction score
Thanks for all the great comments haha when I get my youtube back up Ill definitley do some clips:shred:

noUser01

Still can't play.
Reaction score
Fantastic wood grain, I love it man, congratulations!

HaloHat

Baritones
Reaction score
Seattle WA. & Richfield, UT. & Valencia, Spain
Does Tom Anderson sell their 7 string pick ups or do they just not want to answers my emails lol...

Sent two emails to them about a year ago after hearing someones TA7. I would love to buy a set if you ever thing of replacing those.

dav2321

Reaction score
nice pickup, I'd been debating about buying that since it first appeared. I delayed because I already have two TA 7s and was thinking about either a Suhr or Vigier 7 (went with the Vigier-Adams vigier 7 in fact). Have fun with that.

gplayer51

Reaction score
gonna keep the pickups they sound great! they're in between high output and medium output to my ears..

killertone

Reaction score
Congrats and welcome to the Anderson 7 club.

As far as what people are saying about the heel...it is not square or blocky feelng at all. Upper fret access is unimpinged.

jephjacques

BUTTS LOL
Reaction score
Andersons are the best. That heel is completely unobtrusive IMO, I never even notice it on mine. :yesway:

cardinal

Buys guitars, sometimes plays them
Reaction score
Does Tom Anderson sell their 7 string pick ups or do they just not want to answers my emails lol...

Sent two emails to them about a year ago after hearing someones TA7. I would love to buy a set if you ever thing of replacing those.

I believe he does sell them. Sorry you're emails went unanswered, he's usually very responsive. Just contact a dealer and order some.

gunshow86de

Beef Jerky Time
Reaction score
I believe he does sell them. Sorry you're emails went unanswered, he's usually very responsive. Just contact a dealer and order some.

I ordered a set of locking tuners for mine last week. Tom replied to my email himself in less than 48 hours. :shrug:

Pablo

Resident Wanker
Reaction score
You absolutely can't fault Tom Anderson's build quality or attention to detail - they are litterally immaculate instruments... Enjoy your little piece of perfection!

Cheers

Eske

')