NGD uvmc content, strictly 7 content,j custom content,

• Thread starter xshreditupx
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

jl-austin

Reaction score
I feel bad for the guy that sold it to the store.

Nice score for you though.

jymellis

Talk To DeWalt
Reaction score
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW thats super awesome!!!makes my beat down, green dot score look silly lol! just as dj said, that a rare/collectible guitar with that trem, you better keep it forever!

Speculum Speculorum

Reaction score
Ah man. That's just sick.

It reminds me of when one of my old guitar instructors showed up with a PRS he picked up from a pawn shop for about $1200-1400. Mahogany body, purple flamed maple top, flamed maple neck. He knew it was a big time deal.

He took the thing home and opened it up to check the electronics. It ended up being a custom that was gifted Chris Cornell that he didn't like (had his signature on the inside of the guitar), so he gave it to a friend who needed a guitar. The guy pawned it for like $800 because he needed rent. Purple flame top and all.

Crazy good deal dude! Why can't people do crazy things like this in Boise, where I am currently trapped for the next year-and-a-half?

OrsusMetal

In brightest day...
Reaction score
That Cobra is fucking awesome. I get a smile on my face everytime I see it. It is the guitar that actually got me interested in solid color finishes again. My original Strictly 7 order was just going to be oiled, but after seeing your guitar I changed it up to have some color thrown on it. I didn't think I'd ever have another solid color guitar ever again.

simonXsludge

(((Ω)))
Reaction score
IMG_4748.jpg
so envious of this, man. not gonna hate you for it, though... ;)

xshreditupx

tats+metal=life
Reaction score
Nice score!
shit nice trio!
what's the Ibby? is that a JCRC7 or and 8527?

its an rg7vtt its fantastic. seriously everyone knows i have owned some serious guitars over the past few years. these are the best 3. the rg7 is nasty, smooth tone, i have had it a while and i cant sell it. the uvmc, i have wanted since i was 16 and honestly it plays unreal. now the strictly 7, that fucking this is tits, the neck joint is bananas, the neck itself is fast, solid and super fun to play. plus it has tone for DAYS! super stoked.

thanks everyone, you guys seriously have no idea how happy i am to have these guitars. this uvmc really puts me in the "i have had just about every guitar i want" area of life. well, there is one more i want, uvgr. thats my next hunt.

xshreditupx

tats+metal=life
Reaction score
shitsøn;2383841 said:
if you ever change your mind, try and remember my name, haha... :hbang:

ill tell you what, get me a UVGR and give me 2000 dollars, and we will talk hahahaha. THATS HOW GOOD IT FEELS. basically im saying, sorry but there is no way!

Kamikaze7

Banned
Reaction score
i have a tendensy to stare at mine in disbelief as well ;)

Jym, you have an MC??? why didn't I see it in the collection pics???

To the OP: Sweet score man! "I wish I had 2 extra hands, I'd give ya :yesway::yesway::yesway::yesway:!!!" Nice collection too!!! Good luck with all of them!

Dores

Reaction score
Is this a good time to mention that I'm selling my UV77MC?

Anyways, seriously nice guitars you have there. I like the swirl on you newly acquired gem, looks kind of different from mine, but still interesting!

')