NGD!! ViK Fanned Fret 7 Caprice (insane woods)

• Thread starter drmosh
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ghost2II2

Reaction score
Not the biggest fan of the body shape, but the craftsmanship and woods look absolutely stunning!

littledoc

Go meat!
Reaction score
Vik needs to quit making everyone else who makes guitars look like fools.

Seriously, that's amazing. I'm not quite sure if I like it as much as the Burl/Birdseye one that was on here not long ago, but to each their own of course. It's an absolutely stunning axe.

Sicarius

Reggie J Worthington
Reaction score
someone else can have my place on the Decibel que. I want a Vik.

Grats, and thanks again!

drmosh

Sir Paul of the Mosh
Contributor
Reaction score
Vik needs to quit making everyone else who makes guitars look like fools.

Seriously, that's amazing. I'm not quite sure if I like it as much as the Burl/Birdseye one that was on here not long ago, but to each their own of course. It's an absolutely stunning axe.

Yeah, Felix's burl is amazing too. Just you wait to see what we have lined up for the one I ordered though, if you like burl you will shit your pants

IntoEternity22

Reaction score
Wow that is one sexy axe! That limba made my jaw drop. If I ever get a custom guitar, that's what I'm getting the body made out of. The fretboard is also stunning.

Goatchrist

Reaction score
Those Vik guitars look so stunning, I hope I can own one in the future.

You also might consider hiring some bodyguards when you walk around the streets owning this guitar. ;)

Curt

Where we're going we don't need neck pickups.
Reaction score
Very nice. :yesway:

That thing looks comfortable to play. :yum:

littledoc

Go meat!
Reaction score
Yeah, Felix's burl is amazing too. Just you wait to see what we have lined up for the one I ordered though, if you like burl you will shit your pants

That's just cruel man, cruel.

The only thing about Vik is that if I had one, I'd be terrified to gig with it. I couldn't live with myself if I got a ding in one of those beauties.

drmosh

Sir Paul of the Mosh
Contributor
Reaction score
That's just cruel man, cruel.

The only thing about Vik is that if I had one, I'd be terrified to gig with it. I couldn't live with myself if I got a ding in one of those beauties.

Yeah, I am a little reserved about that too.
I think this will be a recording guitar, although it's a shame not to let people see it hehe

Latest posts

')