NGD Washburn D3 Stealth Dimeplate and Dimebolt <3

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Spaced Out Ace

Reaction score
EMGs in the dimeplate? Hmmm. I love EMGs but I think with that guitar, I'd get either a BLUSA, Wilde Bill X500XL or Seymour Duncan Dimebucker in the bridge, and whatever Dime used in the neck.

fireheart82

In Flames i was Born
Reaction score
Thanks for 100 Likes man... Its a Tribute for Dimebag R.I.P

Milpitas Monster

Reaction score
Congrats!! You have easily the alpha NGD entry in the last while here with that So Cross Dime. The So Crosses are the pinnacle of Dime guitars!!

What # did you get?

fireheart82

In Flames i was Born
Reaction score
The Dimebucker are perfect, i have adjusted their height so its responsive and articulated. Sounds better than my 1968 Gibson Les Paul Custom Backie.
Now are them for sale.

Grindspine

likes pointy things
Reaction score
I've got a Dimebucker in my Dime 333 Slime. Since I am used to the Duncan Distortion, I'd say the Dimebucker is a hair brighter, without as much midrange growl. However, using it in conjunction with an Alnico II Pro in the neck gives back that midrange and the two work SO well as a pair.

April2011038.jpg

note: This is an older picture of the guitar. I changed the bridge from a cheapy TRS to the Edge, then eventually a Gotoh 1996GT for a better fit with full range of motion.

')