NGD Washburn WM7 HM

• Thread starter dark_slayer
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

dark_slayer

Reaction score
14542d1271029560-new-washburn-7-string-not-announced-at-namm-pict0001.jpg

Got this bad boy on Friday, but haven't had much time to mess with it till today. Its really is a bad ass guitar, best guitar I have ever owned.

So well I made a few videos today, check them out :hbang:
Camera kept going dead cause something is wrong with the battery.
But managed to get a few clips. I'm very out of practice cause I have not owned a guitar in about 4 years.
YouTube - Washburn WM7 mini review

YouTube - Jaming a Washburn WM7 #2
YouTube - Jaming a Washburn WM7 #1

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MSalonen

Reaction score
Really wanted to try one of those out, they look great. I really like the paintjob.

behemoth91

Reaction score
Somehow to me the body looks weird, but fucking badass at the same time. I think its the bevels that I find so sexy about it, and the color, im a huge fan of red, and that paintjob does not dissapoint.

Reaction score
i want one of these sooo bad. im envious. sounds epic too. but ill just upgrade my sc-207 to tie me over.

Reaction score
Gunna haveto try one out. Saying this, it has a Parker neck and 7 strings - I know I'ma fuckin' love it.

RenegadeDave

Huge nerd
Reaction score
Very cool guitar, is the finish on the neck gummy at all or it well done?

I really like the looks of the guitar, that's a great color, and I've been wanting to try a phenolic board guitar.

dark_slayer

Reaction score
Looks awesome, man! I've wanted one of these since they were announced. Now, how far is Crosby from Arlington? :)
Looking at about a 5 hour drive if you want to come play mine, I wouldn't mind.

Phenolic Fretboard
It feels better then any wood fret bored I have ever played. I have never played a Parker but this one is perfect, smooth as butter.

Painted Neck
I prefer wooden necks but the paint on this one doesent bother or slow me down me 1 bit. Before I got it I was thinking that I might need to sand it down but naa its perfect the way it is and not worth the risk.

Paint job
The paint finish looks like a real good finish on a new car. Flawless.

If you get one, have a new set of strings ready cause the ones on mine were really...really bad. but after I got some DRs on it, it was like night to day.
I have owned about 15 guitars in my lifetime, mostly cheapy 6 strings. This is the best guitar I have ever owned but I have never owned or played a custom before so..

Ill be happy to answer and more questions.

Wookieslayer

OOOAAARWWWRR
Reaction score
wowowow I'm GAS'ing hard for this--especially after wanting Michael Keenes guitar for so long lol. Normally I'd want an extended scale seven but that phenolic fretboard is hard to pass up

')