NGD: White and maple!

• Thread starter Tommy
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Tommy

Terribly Unlucky
Reaction score
Pics first:

The pictures aren't the greatest but not having any free time leads to having to do photos whenever I can. They aren't that bad, I kinda like how they turned out.

So anyway, talking about the guitar. The neck feels amazing. I see why so many people praise this neck. It's pretty thin but has enough heft to it to make it work. I do actually like having locking tuners on the bridge. It's a little different but it works out. The rest of it is a standard Ibanez. Not that is a bad thing. It's actually one of the loudest guitar acoustically that I've owned. The 808's aren't bad but I will probably change them out because I do want to try out the newer EMG pickups that came out recently.

Well enough rambling from me.

Thanks for looking. :)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

DeathPaupiette

Master-baiter.
Reaction score
This color scheme always work, there's just something special about a clean maple board and a solid white finish that gets me every time ! HNGD !

GRIZ

djentleman
Reaction score
im glad you got the white one and not the black one. it looks way classier.

happy new prestige day. i am an owner of several, and soon to be owner of an s5528 prestige 8 string. sooo worth it.

Hollowway

Extended Ranger
Reaction score
Dang, those are probably the best photos I've ever seen of one of those. And happy NGD!

TraE

Reaction score
Just stumbled upon this thread... that guitar looks amazing man, honestly one of the nicest 8 strings I've seen.

boxsmiley

Reaction score
Sweet guitar. So classy you have to only play jazz and neoclassical with it...

Daf57

5 7s in 4ths
Reaction score
Love it - just the right amount of black and white! Congrats, man!! :)

GreatWhiteYeti

Reaction score
Congrats buddy, and I agree it is definitely a very lively instrument.

Blood Tempest

Eschaton Mémoire
Contributor
Reaction score
Beautiful guitar! I have been GASing so hard for one of these for the past week. This just made it infinitely worse! Very HNGD to you!

EchoEight

Reaction score
HNGD! I also have the RG2228M and love every square inch of it! I recently put in the 808 X's which help greatly with the low end. Super easy swap too. It's a beautiful guitar man, enjoy!

Tommy

Terribly Unlucky
Reaction score
Thanks everyone!

I kinda want to try out the 808x and get them in white but more so the desire to try out the 57/66 set or the 81/60x set. Or maybe some lundgrens. :lol: So many possibilities.

Forrest_H

How can she slap?
Reaction score
Very nice. As much as I love black ibbys (cliche, I know :lol:) I really love a lot of the white finished guitars they put out. The thing is gorgeous man.

Stupid question, and I'm sorry in advance because my experience with Prestige Ibanez's is playing a 90's 6 string :lol:, but is that a trem system on there? Or is it a fixed bridge with fine tuners? Or are they not even fine tuners and I'm just a blind idiot :lol:

Either way, awesome score man, I'm jelly and my GAS for an 8 string has significantly grown :)

')