NGD - White Razorback 7!

• Thread starter Plaschkes
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Plaschkes

Israeli 8 Stringer
Contributor
Reaction score
I would put them in the same level, it's just that one has the mahogany tone and one has the ash tone. It's like their opposites, it's a really cool combo, I can't wait to do some layered recordings with them both.

HighGain510

Contributor
Reaction score
HighGain, I don't remember WMC being Dean dealers, but maybe things have changed since I went a few months ago. I'm planning on heading down in a few weeks though, possibly next 1-2 weeks. We'll see if they remember me when I beg to try the JP7 again. :lol:

I looked on their website and they showed a few Deans in stock, so I'm guessing they are a Dean dealer? :shrug: Maybe they were before and dropped them due to poor sales? :scratch: The models they had in stock were all the older "vintage" burst Dime tribute stuff, not very much selection IMO. I'm not holding my breath because they told me they don't sell many 7's there, so I doubt they'll have one but you never know! :agreed:

Atomic_gerbil

Reaction score
Okay, now that you've got that, I'll gladly take that loomis off your hands. I'll PM you my addy when ready, I'll pay shipping..

:lol:

nice score man.

innerself86

Reaction score
Forgive my n00bness, but how do you check the balance? :rolleyes:

Anyway, I just noticed something. This guitar is advertised as having EMG 707s. However, while the logo on the neck pickup is gold, as the 707 logo should be, the logo on the bridge pickup is silver, as the logo is on the 81-7.

These people doesn't even know what pickup their putting in their guitars!

WTF?! :nuts:

I mean, it doesn't bother me that it has an 81-7, not even the slightest, it just bothers me that they say it has 707s. :noplease:

So you saying theres a 81-7 in the bridge position? What pup is in the neck? I really need to know cause I just special ordered a 81-7 and 60-7 pups to swap out the 2 707's that I thought were installed. Please let me know, thanks. :ugh:

')