NGD: White RG8

• Thread starter tbzdel
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

tbzdel

Reaction score
This is my first post here, I've been a lurker for quite some time. After a lot of reading on this forum I ended up buying a new white RG8 that was still in the box from Long and McQuade. Frets were sharp and their tech did a great job smoothing them down. It's getting a set up with new strings as we speak.

I'm not sure what I am going to do for mods, pickups gotta go though, maybe some Emg 808x's for now.

Attachments

• Rg8.jpg
    Rg8.jpg
    347 KB · Views: 125

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Ram150023

NutzKustoms
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum and the club! Make sure to add your name to the RG8 RollCall thread!

Great place for everything guitar and then some! See you on the boards!

Bobo

Reaction score
I almost had the same NGD as you today! But instead I'm waiting on the UPS man to deliver a flat black RG8004 who's paint will get stripped and then...well I'm not sure lol. Congrats!

Ram150023

NutzKustoms
Reaction score
I almost had the same NGD as you today! But instead I'm waiting on the UPS man to deliver a flat black RG8004 who's paint will get stripped and then...well I'm not sure lol. Congrats!

BOBO!! You finally pulled the trigger on it?! Yeehaw! You wont be disappointed! Either of you!

My parts are almost fully collected to fully mod mine out in one shot! :hbang:

tisterson

Reaction score
My parts are almost fully collected to fully mod mine out in one shot!
MlWpzF

sawtoothscream

Reaction score
Congratulations, mine was a wall hanger until I installed a dr 11-80 set. Really brought the guitar to life. Also have ionizers on it, they are OK.

Have fun

')