NGD - Wirebird Super Teles

• Thread starter Parka Dez
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

McBrain

Reaction score
How does the tele bridge affect the tone of the bridge pickup?

Parka Dez

Reaction score
Sorry I haven't answered these questions earlier, didn't realise the thread was back!

youshy & xeL - There are two new videos up. Myself and Jo doing a play-through and our new music video

Huge Hammers - Dez & Jo Playthrough (Guitar World) - YouTube

THE SAFETY FIRE - Huge Hammers (OFFICIAL VIDEO) - YouTube

JaeSwift - The bridge is custom made for Sam as he has very specific specifications. As you can see there are no visible screws for the pickups.

McBrain - More than anything else, I have found these guitars to some of the most resonate instruments I have played.

Konfyouzd

Return of the Dread-I
Reaction score
What's a super tele?

I can tell the difference between a strat and a superstrat, but those have me a bit lost. They're cool--don't get me wrong--I'm just not understanding the nomenclature.

Parka Dez

Reaction score
They are about half the width of a normal tele, have contouring on the back of the body which make them more comfortable. A recessed neck joint, flatter radius fretboard, and more modern neck profile.

And 23 frets rather than 21 or 22 haha.

Konfyouzd

Return of the Dread-I
Reaction score
Ahh okay. So when they use the term "super" in conjunction with strat or tele it just means it looks like a duck but isn't quite your traditional duck?

Parka Dez

Reaction score
That was always my understanding of it. I know the superstrat shapes became sharper over the years, but initially started off by improving performance.

')