NGD with pics and video/sound clip- Agile Interceptor Pro 27

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
As usual Keith, awesome Agile and awesome video!!
Thanks for sharing that with us! :shred:

paintkilz

Banned
Reaction score
sick...man i wish my 7321 sounded that tough....maybe in due time...but im gonna say youre not helpin at all when it comes to wanting an agile...im about to say screw it, ill sand the neck if its to thick and order one..

about your podtone download...i use the UX1 for interfacing and have gear box and pod farm...how do i go about using your tone download?

EliNoPants

Reaction score
get a band...srsly

and the first shot of the headstock made me think "oh man, they offer purple now? WANT!" and then it was just a sexy see-thru black, which isn't as awesome as purple would be, but still damn purdy

Kagami

Forum MVP
Reaction score
too many Agiles that are awesome! share the wealth :lol: congrats man

BrainArt

Deftones Guru.
Reaction score
Awesome NGD, Keith, as well as an awesome video. I'm debating on getting the Interceptor Pro 27 or getting the 25, my problem is that I love both Flamed and quilted tops, as well as black and green. All I need for an Agile is some more money, :lol:.

DIOBOLIC5150

Reaction score
Awesome NGD, Keith, as well as an awesome video. I'm debating on getting the Interceptor Pro 27 or getting the 25, my problem is that I love both Flamed and quilted tops, as well as black and green. All I need for an Agile is some more money, :lol:.

I own both scale lengths and I am WAY partial to the 27" compared to the 25". I also have a quilted top and a flame.. the flame top is cooler looking, IMO. But they're both just a cheap veneer, so it just comes down to what you think looks better.

keeper006

SWEET BERRY WINE!
Reaction score
Did you already have one like that and sell it or something? Maybe I'm thinking of someone else, but I thought I already saw you with one like that...

DIOBOLIC5150

Reaction score
Did you already have one like that and sell it or something? Maybe I'm thinking of someone else, but I thought I already saw you with one like that...

I did have one that was the same color, but it was the bolt-on neck version with the passive pickups. I traded that one for my Intrepid.

keeper006

SWEET BERRY WINE!
Reaction score
I did have one that was the same color, but it was the bolt-on neck version with the passive pickups. I traded that one for my Intrepid.
Thanks, that was it. I thought I was getting senile, but not quite yet...:evil:

yellowv

Turd Ferguson
Contributor
Reaction score
Awesome guitar and even more awesome playing. Your a fucking beast dude :hbang:

jsousa

Reaction score
awesome song writing and cool guitar! but man...save up some extra and try a diff brand guitar like rico or hufschmid or something! with your talent, u owe it to yourself!

BrainArt

Deftones Guru.
Reaction score
I own both scale lengths and I am WAY partial to the 27" compared to the 25". I also have a quilted top and a flame.. the flame top is cooler looking, IMO. But they're both just a cheap veneer, so it just comes down to what you think looks better.

I've never played a baritone scale guitar, so I don't know how I would do with 27"; but I'll never know if I don't try. Thankfully at my pay, I'll be able to get both within a very short time period of each other when I have enough money.

Oh, I downloaded your free EP and have to say :holy: you have some badass music, man! :bowdown::mf666:

AgileLefty

hates brand snobs
Reaction score
awesome song writing and cool guitar! but man...save up some extra and try a diff brand guitar like rico or hufschmid or something! with your talent, u owe it to yourself!

not sure why he would do that if he's already happy with the several Agiles he owns. Keith, you are going to catch up to me soon man....slow down!!

and btw, myself and several people from the AGF have already emailed Kurt with links to your videos and we asked him if he would consider sponsoring you. haven't heard anything back yet though.

NickB11

Reaction score
Cool guitar...but I must say this is definately one of my favorite songs. I love it man, keeping ripping it up :hbang:

Latest posts

')