NGD with pics and video/sound clip- Agile Interceptor Pro 27

DIOBOLIC5150

Reaction score
not sure why he would do that if he's already happy with the several Agiles he owns. Keith, you are going to catch up to me soon man....slow down!!

and btw, myself and several people from the AGF have already emailed Kurt with links to your videos and we asked him if he would consider sponsoring you. haven't heard anything back yet though.

Well, the reality of it is- I'm just some dude playing guitar at home. I don't need much more than this. I've owned several custom guitars. While some of them were really nice, I'm not much of an elitist when it comes to gear (obviously). Agiles get the job done for me and I think they sound good... and they are cheap, which is a good thing for my family. I tend to be pretty rough with my guitars. I feel better beating on an inexpensive guitar than being afraid to beat on an expensive one. As long as the guitar plays and sounds good, I don't care what it is.

As for the Agile endorsement idea- I don't think Kurt really pays attention to that kind of stuff. Thanks for doing that though :yesway:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ralphy1976

1 less ERGNESS
Reaction score
awesome videos, awesome riffs, pure keith vintage stuff!! i hope this one is going to be on the new "EP / album"

oh and the axe looks sweet too!!!

DIOBOLIC5150

Reaction score
Yeah. I don't quite get that. Choose a guitar with a bar, then disable it.

It's not completely disabled though. The Tremol-No just makes the trem optional. I have it setup to "dive only". I love blocked FR trems, however. You get incredible tuning stability (with fine tuners) and better sustain. The bridge is more comfortable than my Setpor with the Tone-Pros bridge. The strings are closer to the body than the Septor, too.

Sean Babiniec

Reaction score
Freaking phenomenal song dude. Congrats! I was looking at that agile and dang...I want one!!!

Sang-Drax

Reaction score
Amazing guitar, sick tone, killer song.

Fuck you! :fawk:

DIOBOLIC5150

Reaction score
Bullshit.

You NEED a fucking band. :hbang:

I would love to be in another band. I can't find other musicians locally who are into what I write (or who can play it).

Anyone wanna move to Portland? We have awesome beer. :lol:

PetrucciVai

Reaction score
Dear god that video was incredible.. You are a machine! its played so cleanly and perfect, well done sir :yesway:

skeletor88

The Devil
Reaction score
I would love to be in another band. I can't find other musicians locally who are into what I write (or who can play it).

Anyone wanna move to Portland? We have awesome beer. :lol:

Haha Portland is a bit of a hike from Australia but I wish I could man! The quality brew only sweetens the deal lol!

When are your pros and cons when comparing the 25" and the 27" interceptors?

')