NGD with pics and video/sound clip- Agile Interceptor Pro 27

DIOBOLIC5150

Reaction score
Keith, I'd recommend taking that LACS SN# off before some troll figures out how the LACS shop does serial numbers and starts lying about cheap guitars being higher end models

You're right, I took it down. :yesway:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ToniS

Chool Whhhip
Reaction score
Have my baby. Please!

But seriously man, you are awesome! If you would form a band, I would buy all of your CD's, come to your shows and buy your shirts. And so would many others here. You would be a rich man :agreed:

Alex-D33

Golderak is King
Contributor
Reaction score
Great tune Man!
Did you compose it?
I do hear a (Bulb influence in there)
Nice katchy riffs.
And very sexxxxxy guitar +1

DIOBOLIC5150

Reaction score
Great tune Man!
Did you compose it?
I do hear a (Bulb influence in there)
Nice katchy riffs.
And very sexxxxxy guitar +1

Thank you. I did compose the song, it's not finished yet, however. That's only the 1st half of the song in that video.

I do enjoy Bulb's music and playing (who doesn't?), but I don't think my stuff sounds like Bulb all that much, does it? I hope not... I'm trying to be at least somewhat original in my songwriting. My music does have a "djenty" flavor to it I guess, but what you hear is just how I play, and have played for long before I knew of Bulb's amazing music. I have heard some blatant Bulb copies, but I hope to make music that can stand on it's own feet without robbing someone's style. It's hard to do these days.

Didn't mean to ramble on about that. :lol:

ralphy1976

1 less ERGNESS
Reaction score
I would love to be in another band. I can't find other musicians locally who are into what I write (or who can play it).

Anyone wanna move to Portland? We have awesome beer. :lol:

my visa is still valid until 2010...but i am pretty sure i'd be more of a "do it all" kind of person round the house (i could take care of your garden..hint..hint..) than be in your band..skills difference...:mad::bowdown:

DIOBOLIC5150

Reaction score
Is that LACS ur's? :eek: Btw sweet new Agile and offcourse track demo! ... BTW i hope your 8 string demo song would be actually song for ur next EP lol ... i know this is crazy but i got all your videos on my Iphone and watch em on the way to work :lol:

I was very close to buying that LACS the other night, but apparently the original owner got a hold of the seller and wanted it back. Oh well.. I may still get a chance to buy it though. It's a very unique guitar.

The 8-string song will be on the next EP, but it's longer than the video on YouTube and has a bit more parts to it. There will be other 8-string songs too. :shred:

I'm completely flattered by the fact that you have my videos on your iPhone. That's really cool! :metal: Thanks

As for the Interceptor in this thread- I got it dialed in now and it sounds and plays great! I am in love with this one, I can't seem to put it down for very long.

Bumskull

Reaction score
Awesome! I'm getting mine next week. Was a bit doubtful of those EMG pickups, but they sound pretty baadasss in ur vid, or maybe that's just u :)

matttttYCE

Reaction score
The 8-string song will be on the next EP, but it's longer than the video on YouTube and has a bit more parts to it. There will be other 8-string songs too. :shred:

Awesome news! I REALLY liked that Intrepid Dual Std. video and meant to ask about but forgot. Also just to let you know, that video was what really made me pull the trigger on ordering my Intrepid Pro Nat after a couple of weeks of thinking about it! It might sound a little :nuts:, but it's true. So I feel a big THANK YOU is in order!

DIOBOLIC5150

Reaction score
Also just to let you know, that video was what really made me pull the trigger on ordering my Intrepid Pro Nat after a couple of weeks of thinking about it! It might sound a little :nuts:, but it's true. So I feel a big THANK YOU is in order!

That's awesome! Kurt needs to put me on commission :lol:

...if he were to only see how many people have told me that about their Agile. I also get emails daily about Agile guitars as if I work for Rondo or something. No joke! Pretty funny.

ralphy1976

1 less ERGNESS
Reaction score
That's awesome! Kurt needs to put me on commission :lol:

...if he were to only see how many people have told me that about their Agile. I also get emails daily about Agile guitars as if I work for Rondo or something. No joke! Pretty funny.

Maybe you should make yourself a T-shirt which reads

FRONT : No i do not work for RONDO musisc..

BACK : But your MOMA does!!!!

Or ask to be on the payroll as "consultant"!!!

Either way, keep us abreast of your next EP's development!!!

Triple7

The Decepticon
Reaction score
I am excited to hear about a new EP in the works, I love that 8-string video as well. Unfortunately I will have to wait until I get out of work to check this one out. Congrats on the Interceptor, and +1 for showing a pic of the Tremol-no installed.

I wish I wasn't on the other side of the continent, otherwise I would love to jam or put vocals to your music. :hbang::hbang::hbang:

digitalpig

Reaction score
One of the best 7string player I've heard so far, great!!

Form a band! :)

Nice guitar btw.

Greetings!
Felix

fretninjadave

Seven String Samurai
Reaction score
I waited 3 months for this guitar. I damn near mauled the UPS guy when I saw him walking to the door.

Tool of choice- $5 Switchblade from Mexico trip.

Time to dismantle it! lol...

Here's a vid with it...

My thoughts on it? It plays like my other Agile guitars :lol: After a "real" setup, it plays like butter.

FUCK YEAH.great axe .Sweet exicution on the song.

HighGain510

Contributor
Reaction score
Thanks! The 8-string deal didn't work out so I ended up keeping it. You want it? :lol:

I do as it is damn sexy, but it's not something I should spend my money on right now (house purchase coming up and all... :lol:) especially since I just offloaded some pretty expensive/nice gear to build my bank account up. :( I keep managing to trade/sell/buy stuff without losing any of my bank money but I'm getting close to wanting to take some out ($10K staring YOU in the face, what would you do?! :flame:) and must continue to resist! :lol:

P.S. Snatch up that LACS on the chop chop. :squint:

P.P.S. Still loving your playing home skillet! :wub:

')