NGD - Wood Pr0n content (56k = erm)

• Thread starter hairychris
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hey Chris - how is the guitar settling down?
Sounded great when Doug brought it round - those warpigs are so fat sounding.

It's a lovely guitar, one of his best (although I loved Nolly's B2 in heavy quilt)

Here's a couple more pix of the beastie:
(Doug and I are good mates and I usually do photography for him for his site - hence I have his guitar pix too)

randallbag21.jpg

randallbag11.jpg

hairychris

Hairy Old Bloke
Reaction score
Hey Chris - how is the guitar settling down?
Sounded great when Doug brought it round - those warpigs are so fat sounding.

It's a lovely guitar, one of his best (although I loved Nolly's B2 in heavy quilt)

Here's a couple more pix of the beastie:
(Doug and I are good mates and I usually do photography for him for his site - hence I have his guitar pix too)

randallbag21.jpg

randallbag11.jpg

Hi Jonathan!

It's settling down pretty well, although I've not had too much chance to play it the last week. :( I've had to completely re-EQ everything because of those Warpigs. They have more bite when tuned standard, as opposed to 1/2 step down, but they still pummel my preamp to an insane degree so I've had to cut the gain I use by about 1/3...!

Your photos do absolutely rule, by the way. And I still haven't done 'family' shots yet because I'm slack.

I'm still a very happy camper. :wub:

')