NGD! x2! Mayones Regius 6 & Setius 6

• Thread starter EchelonXIII
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

EchelonXIII

Reaction score
I've been able to land a great deal on 2 amazing instruments these past few days, and now I've finally joined the Mayones club

First off...these guitars are AMAZING! they absolutely are the best instruments I have ever played, period.

Without further delay...here are some pictures :D

The Regius:
cvLe0UN.jpg

KBe9hwK.jpg

9Kk5Czz.jpg

And the Setius:
F2PoRRY.jpg

FWmDltS.jpg

YAXklXm.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

EchelonXIII

Reaction score
Thanks guys! I've replaced the JB and Jazz pups in the Setius with Aftermaths in camo battleworn, which combine fantastic with the finish. As for my favourite...they are amazing in their own way, and both have a very specific sound due to the diffirence of the woods, and mass of the bodies, but for sheer comfort I would have to choose for the Setius. It is by far the most amazing instrument I ever had the pleasure of owning...and I was able to get it for an amazing price as well...so all in all it was a fantastic deal, and it is in fantastic shape (let for some very fine lines in the finish...which are only visible when you hold them in the light). ...but for 1300 for a regius....I'm not complaining.
The Setius comes very very close, with a nice and meaty tone with plenty of added brightness due to the maple cap which is at least 30mm thick (from what I was able to see while replacing the pups)
All and all my first experiences with mayoness have been stellar, and I have to say that I am a fan....and I think that my future purchases will be of that exact same builder.

IbanezDaemon

Raptus regaliter
Reaction score
Very cool!! To score one is great, 2 is just insane!! :hbang:

alvaro89

Reaction score
Totally agree ! The Regius is the best guitar I have ever played too, nothing compares to..

HNGsD !!!

Latest posts

')