NGD X5: '09 Fernandes Elites & Deluxes (25 HQ Photos)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
I think it's Welsh yes. Definitely not English haha.

It was actually Polish. He said he thought I was Polish for reasons I'll never understand. Which is funny since I actually am half-Polish (about 500 generations removed).

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Any talk of these becoming 7 string models?

Not that I know of. It wouldn't seem to make a lot of sense for them to do that seeing as they have a brand new line of great stuff that they're trying to establish. Introducing 7-strings no one will buy since everyone would nitpick about specs, probably wouldn't be a good allocation of company resources. I will be talking to them about making a 7-string sustainer though, that would be a hot seller I'd imagine.

They do have a 7-string model from time to time, they'll probably come out with another Revolver 7 again sometime but that's probably it.

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
Not that I know of. It wouldn't seem to make a lot of sense for them to do that seeing as they have a brand new line of great stuff that they're trying to establish. Introducing 7-strings no one will buy since everyone would nitpick about specs, probably wouldn't be a good allocation of company resources. I will be talking to them about making a 7-string sustainer though, that would be a hot seller I'd imagine.

They do have a 7-string model from time to time, they'll probably come out with another Revolver 7 again sometime but that's probably it.

Damn, I think that is the only V I've really gone "Holy shit it will sit comfortably on my leg and still looks/sounds good"

hairychris

Hairy Old Bloke
Reaction score
Niiiice top on the Ravelle.

Pity about the EMGs on thosse babies!

Fernandes do some good shiz.

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Damn, I think that is the only V I've really gone "Holy shit it will sit comfortably on my leg and still looks/sounds good"

Yeah it's real comfortable, you're welcome to try it sometime seeing as you're in the area.

Niiiice top on the Ravelle.

Pity about the EMGs on thosse babies!

Fernandes do some good shiz.

Easy fix :)

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
I almost went to a show in Allston tonight so I could've been even closer :wallbash:

Another time, plus I still need to check out some BKP's in person

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
I almost went to a show in Allston tonight so I could've been even closer :wallbash:

Another time, plus I still need to check out some BKP's in person

Anytime man :yesway:

')