NGD Zircote S7+1(late)

• Thread starter AscendingMatt
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

jonajon91

New Picture
Reaction score
Usually hate having all the tuners on one side of the headstock with eight strings, but you pulled it off pretty good :)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Go To Bed Jessica

Reaction score
That looks freaking amazing. What is the neck profile on that thing? From the pics, it looks to be one of the intersecting plane types. I didn't even know they existed until I saw one recently on this forum.

Congrats on a beautiful guitar man!

AscendingMatt

Reaction score
That looks freaking amazing. What is the neck profile on that thing? From the pics, it looks to be one of the intersecting plane types. I didn't even know they existed until I saw one recently on this forum.

Congrats on a beautiful guitar man!

Thanks a lot man! the neck profile is sort of a D shape. its kind of thick compared to a rg2228 but its actually really comfortable.

zappatton2

Reaction score
Man I love Ziricote! Why couldn't I have known about this wood 10 years ago when I was flush with disposable income and ordering custom guitars left right and centre. Now that I'm good 'n' poor, I look on in jealousy. Beautiful guitar man!

')