NGD!!!@

• Thread starter Jak3
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Nice score. I came close to buying this model on several occasions but never pulled the trigger. I think it was the dots. I partially had this in mind when I designed this:

05.jpg

Ya i read that. How much did that puppy cost anyway?

The ceramic Warpig currently runs at $139.99.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

JeffTD

Reaction score
Ya i dont know if i said it or not yet but ya, these tuners fucking blow ass. I changed the strings for the first time this morning and yuck heh.

Ive seen the post of yours and im gonna mod it exacly the same. Dumping this ugly cosmo chrome hardware for black, getting sperzels and dropping a warpig in.

I hate this 81.

Honestly, I like the tuners quite a bit and have no desire to switch to Sperzels, even though I have them on my other guitars.

I had a C-Pig in mine for about a day; yanked it, absolutely hated it, but I'm not a BKP fan to begin with.

There's a surprising bit of fullness in the low mids to these axes - the 85 I find to be overkill, 89 on the chunkier side, and 81 a bit on the thinner side, but I actually really dig the 81 in it for more extreme tones.

Jak3

Banned
Reaction score
Nice score. I came close to buying this model on several occasions but never pulled the trigger. I think it was the dots. I partially had this in mind when I designed this:

05.jpg

The ceramic Warpig currently runs at $139.99.

Ya, i could go without the dots and the 12th fret esp inlay.. Thanks for the price check. Gonna be putting in a order sometime soon... this guitar gave my wallet a beat down.

')