NGD!

• Thread starter johnythehero
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

johnythehero

The kid
Reaction score
This time its actually my guitar haha
but anyways found it on craigslist for a price of 260

EDIT:Finally found some good specs on it haha and I'll puit some higher quality pics up later the camera is screwy XD
-made in japan dark blue almost black
-basswood body
-licesned floyd rose(actually a really good one too)
-rosewood fretboard
-dark blue finish which looks almost black
-H-S-H pup config
emg 81-85 (the middle coil was deactivated)
1 volume 1 tone
25.5" scale
24 frets

heres the case
00.jpg

headstock
3.jpg

pickups
2.jpg

whole guitar
mail.jpg

in slight action XD
1.jpg

its a jackson concept JDR-94
and yes its actually a dark BLUE!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

JacobShredder

Reaction score
+1 for the cool guitar, but -1 for your stupid emo haircut :fawk:

FAIL, I've had an "EMO hair cut" for numerous years do to an insecurity about being born blind in my left eye and having been picked on numerous years for it until i got old enough and big enough to kick the little pricks asses. I dont say anything about people with stupid preppy hair cuts, or wanna be 80's metal haircuts. Hair is hair. I've listened to melodic death metal for quite a while no, hair dictates nothing.

ANYWHOOOOO, touchy subject rant over. Now, hows the guitar play my friend? Looks nice, and sure the EMG's are doing you well.

johnythehero

The kid
Reaction score
FAIL, I've had an "EMO hair cut" for numerous years do to an insecurity about being born blind in my left eye and having been picked on numerous years for it until i got old enough and big enough to kick the little pricks asses. I dont say anything about people with stupid preppy hair cuts, or wanna be 80's metal haircuts. Hair is hair. I've listened to melodic death metal for quite a while no, hair dictates nothing.

ANYWHOOOOO, touchy subject rant over. Now, hows the guitar play my friend? Looks nice, and sure the EMG's are doing you well.

well the neck is thinner than anything I've played (pretty much all Ibanez haha) and the emg bridge I think I am going to switch to an 81x from some comparing the 81x sounds better to me and I tried blackouts but they weren't my thing haha

yellowv

Turd Ferguson
Contributor
Reaction score
Those old Jackson neck rock. Wide and thin and still comfortable.

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
+1 for the cool guitar, but -1 for your stupid emo haircut :fawk:

Boy howdy was this constructive. :lol:

well you know what I don't really give a fuck about your opinion on my hair good sir :cool:

+1 For being adult. :agreed:

Wheres the moderator when you need them.

One simple click of the report button away. It's the one that looks like a little white "yield" sign.

Oh im sorry I wasnt aware this was a fascist website where we cant speak our opinions :rolleyes:

Nope, feel free to speak your opinion, but don't be surprised if some folks call you out if you decide to be a jerk. Speaking your mind freely is a two way street. :cool:

Now back to the guit-fiddle.

Congrats man, those old Jacksons are pretty killer, and that's coming from someone who typically doesn't fly the Jackson flag. :hbang:

Mordacain

Formerly 1-watt brigadier
Reaction score
+ 1 Max.

To OP, nice guitar! They're not really my thing, but that looks like a good specimen and a great deal!

johnythehero

The kid
Reaction score
+1 for MoM :lol:
but yea the neck is really comfortable and makes my Ibby feel huge :lol:.
The trem also really suprised me on how well it keeps in tune, I mean 3 weeks of almost constant playing and its still perfectly in tune.

')