NGD!

• Thread starter Imalwayscold
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

jalmetalman

Reaction score
Yes, particulary the new pickups: are they better ? I had the previous one and didn't like the V8, no balls, poor definition imho.

For luthery and hardware I think they're the same but you can always find different tones in same models.

You could edit your thread title with MTM2, good infos and pics if someone searching after this model.

imo the new and the older pickups are better at different things. The V7 and V8, did pretty nice cleans but they didn't have the best gain tone. Whereas the Duncans could get a better gain tone but not a good clean tone... If you are going to get one, I suggest you swap the pickups out and then you'll have a pretty sweet guitar.

Here are some pics:

White:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Black:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Kawrn

Reaction score
Thanks to both of you, clear explanations :yesway:
Seems a great new model, I'm going to get one :agreed:

ieatchairs

6-String Owner
Reaction score
Whoa, the white one is gorgeous! I was looking at getting a set of white pickups for one of my guitars but wasn't sure if they would look good... now I guess I know that they do :yum:
Oh yeah, the black one's nice too :D

Latest posts

')