NGD!!!

• Thread starter DarkMythras
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

DarkMythras

Reaction score
So I'm going to be playing live soon-ish, and my GSP through headphones route wont quite cut it for that, so I went ahead and picked up something I had wanted to get my hands on since this summer.

The FedEx guy knocked on my door, then had ME carry the 60lb box to my door. Lazy jerk :lol:

Also, you don't have to thank me for these AWESOME eeePc webcam pics. My other computer was playing Mastodon, and I couldn't bring myself to interrupt The Hunter to take better pictures.

scaled.php

This mysterious box, what could it be?

scaled.php

Cardboard? WTF is this man!

scaled.php

A black bag. Better than cardboard I guess...

scaled.php

But wait! It's actually something wrapped in a plastic bag!

scaled.php

scaled.php

At last! It's an Avatar Contemporary 2x12 with the Hellatone 60s. Burgundy tolex, oxblood grill and white piping. I must say, these pics suck balls and do nowhere near enough justice to the cab. The thing looks SLICK in person. Also got the multijack because I have an ART SLA2 and who doesn't love stereo? Unfortunately, I didn't have enough room for my gear coming back down to school and only barely managed to fit my acoustic into the car. When I come back down after Thanksgiving, I'll bring my Schecter, Jackson and GSP and unleash sonic mayhem upon all these unknowing peons :hbang: And the best part is it was sold as blemished (I didn't see any blemishes), so I got this for under $400 shipped to my door. What a deal!

But for now, I just get to stare at it longingly and maybe try to convince my little brother to ship some stuff down to me....

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

')