NGs&PD!!!

• Thread starter Nick1
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Nick1

Reaction score
So yeah Ive been dying to get a mahogany body guitar for quite sometime. And I came across this 2011 Gibson Les Paul Deluxe. I usually dont like Gibsons cause well Gibson is Gibson..... But every once in a while they will make a totally kick ass guitar and this is one of those. It plays SO well. This LP has none of the things that I disliked about Gibsons in the past. Its just glorious!
I even like the stock Burstbucker Pro/490R pickups. I mean Ill prob change them later but for now they are cool. Its nice that this has Coil taps and Grovers and not the shitty Kulsons that dont stay intune EVER! I do have a set of Locking Grovers on the way since I just love locking tuners......

I also have REALLY wanted a thinline nylon string with a cutaway and electronics that wasnt too expensive. I tell my buddy this at the store and hes like "I have just the thing!" It was a Yamaha APX 24 Fret thinline nylon string with electronics that was used and in great condish! I snagged that guy up as well.

I also bought some new pedals. I get new pedals SO often that I rarely post them here but these ones are pretty cool so I thought Id post them as well...

So on to the pics!!!!!

View attachment 19945

View attachment 19943

View attachment 19944

View attachment 19942

View attachment 19941

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

metalheadblues

Reaction score
That LP is gorgeous
it is seriously beautful
i don't think i can describe how great it looks lol
Hngd

Nick1

Reaction score
Thanks guys I actually picked up a Blackstar HT-Boost and a Fender Hot Rot Pro JR 15 amp as well. Yet I somehow forgot to post them in this thread. I guess I kinda went all out this week....

Nick1

Reaction score
Man Im really REALLY liking this LP. Ive done a few upgrades so far. 1 being the stock Grovers swapped out for Locking Grovers. Then Ive got a Graphtech Reso Max Bridge with String Saver Saddles and a Graphtech TUSQ Nut on the way. And a Tone Pros Locking Stop Bar. Im thinking about changing the stock tone pots to some No-Load Controls to take the tone controls out of the circuit. Then having a master coil tap instead of one on each volume control. As far as the pickups go... I think Im cool with the neck pickup (for now) but I might change the bridge pickup to the Andy Timmons Dimarzio. Other than that its pretty awesome.....

')