NHL 2011-2012 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Man Johnson looks like shit tonight... 5 goals on 25 shots :wallbash:

Worse: 2 goals after the Pens came back from a 3-0 deficit in the 3rd to tie it up :wallbash::wallbash:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
Looks like Bruins beat Buffalo putting us at 8-7, and five wins in a row :woot:

metasequoia

Reaction score

Glad to see Lucic didn't get suspended for that hit on Ryan Miller. If you want to come out of the crease, you are gonna have to deal with the consequences of a 220 lb monster speeding towards you!

zappatton2

Reaction score
Yeah, I was thinking the Leafs were sinking back into their old mediocre ways, but way to spank Washington. Mind you, does that speak to an improving Toronto, or a horribly slumping Washington? I am not quite prepared to take the glass as half full just yet.

matt397

Tr00f
Reaction score
Yeah, I was thinking the Leafs were sinking back into their old mediocre ways, but way to spank Washington. Mind you, does that speak to an improving Toronto, or a horribly slumping Washington? I am not quite prepared to take the glass as half full just yet.

If they can stay healthy an start seeing some consistency between Reimer and Gustavson I could definately see them making it into the playoffs. Are they strong enough to battle through injury as much as let's say for example, Pittsburgh ? Good god no. It'd be nice to see them make it in though this year.

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Damn I would say Sid is back... 3 points and not even halfway through the game yet :eek: (granted it's the Islanders and both of their starting goalies are injured, but still :lol:)

EDIT: 4 point night for Sid in his return, 2 goals 2 assists

Sofos

СофоƆ
Reaction score

9 in a row now :) lets hope for a number 10 tonight! The night they won the cup was the night before my 18th birthday. We went out to dinner on my bday all wearing Bruins jerseys. Felt like a boss.

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah the Bruins are on a great streak. Glad to see them get it together after that rocky start.

Personally I'm looking forward to seeing what the Pens can do now that they actually have a full lineup dressed for the first time since the end of the '09/'10 season :lol:

Unknown Doodl3.2

look at each other..
Reaction score
Crosby's in a league of his own. So good to have him back playing again, regardless of the team you cheer for. I hope he wins the scoring title, an wouldn't be surprised if he did either.

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Crosby's in a league of his own. So good to have him back playing again, regardless of the team you cheer for. I hope he wins the scoring title, an wouldn't be surprised if he did either.

:agreed:

Even though he didn't have a point in the game Wednesday he was in front of the goaltender on both of the Pens' goals :lol:

TheDivineWing22

You've got the touch
Reaction score
The thing that I have taken from the last two games about Crosby is that he doesn't have that "awareness" that other players have when they come back from injuries like his. He's not trying to protect himself the whole time and is playing his style of hockey.

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
The Bruins lost to fucking Detroit?! DETROIT?!

God damn it.

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
The thing that I have taken from the last two games about Crosby is that he doesn't have that "awareness" that other players have when they come back from injuries like his. He's not trying to protect himself the whole time and is playing his style of hockey.

Definitely... I also think some of that is that nobody pushed him to come back before he was 100% ready to play :2c:

The Bruins lost to fucking Detroit?! DETROIT?!

God damn it.

Detroit is leading their division... not like the Pens who lost to the freaking Blues :lol:

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
I hadn't checked their stats yet, but I'm just baffled given Detroit's current reputation as well...a shithole :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

')