NHL 2013 - 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
I've been listening in since with my course load I have to do homework during pretty much everything; from what I heard, SJ was dominating overall. Hell, even during the second it seems like the B's are pushing back somewhat but it's still not even.

Edit: after a 1-0 lead, we're like, what 10 seconds into the 3rd and suddenly Sharks tie it up? God damn it :rofl:

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
I hope the Bruins loses tonight... IN REGULATION :squint:

Didn't happen!

Sad to lose as a Sharks fan, but I'm so proud of Krejci. Less than one god damn second in the third period and he snags a goal on the rebound.

AdamMaz

Reaction score
Aww :noplease:

One hiccup aside, Habs managed to control the whole game against the equally good Ducks, whom didn't play a terrible game.

I believe we will be playing the Sharks on Saturday.

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
The back and forth between Phoenix and LA is insane. Seriously 0-4 by the end of the first, then 2-4 by end of second, then beginning of the third it's tied 4-4 but LA comes back to go 5-4.

I'm gunning for Phoenix to pull it off but its anyone's game at this rate

Vostre Roy

Disciple of Djod
Reaction score
Aww :noplease:

One hiccup aside, Habs managed to control the whole game against the equally good Ducks, whom didn't play a terrible game.

I believe we will be playing the Sharks on Saturday.

Yeah it wasn't the funniest game to watch this season, but I take that win anytime. Koivu received his share of love too, it was pretty nice of Boudreau to let him finish the game.

Now the Sharks, wonder how it'll go...

protest

Reaction score
Flyers won, but still looked like suck in the process. I'm sure we'll wind up with the 2nd overall and Jvr 2.0.

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
Sucks that the Pens had to start Zatkoff tonight, last time things didn't go too hot for him; luckily it's against the Islanders so it's not a terrible team to go up against

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Sucks that the Pens had to start Zatkoff tonight, last time things didn't go too hot for him; luckily it's against the Islanders so it's not a terrible team to go up against

Eh he needs the play time and has done a good job tonight overall. I'd also much rather see him against the Isles than Toronto tomorrow night :lol:

The game winning goal for the Islanders was just brutal for Zatkoff... made an amazing save, but couldn't get over to get the second shot (that Kunitz shouldn't have allowed)

Pens are worrying me, not scoring on the power play and massively outshooting their opponents and still losing games...

TheDivineWing22

You've got the touch
Reaction score
Eh he needs the play time and has done a good job tonight overall. I'd also much rather see him against the Isles than Toronto tomorrow night :lol:

The game winning goal for the Islanders was just brutal for Zatkoff... made an amazing save, but couldn't get over to get the second shot (that Kunitz shouldn't have allowed)

Pens are worrying me, not scoring on the power play and massively outshooting their opponents and still losing games...

I'm sharing some of those worries. The only line that produces on a consistent basis is the 1st line. The second line is hit and miss but will get better when Neal gets back. The third line doesn't really produce at all and they don't really create any energy either. I've liked what the fourth lines been doing, but can't be counted on to score every night.

And Letang looked awful on that last goal.

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'm sharing some of those worries. The only line that produces on a consistent basis is the 1st line. The second line is hit and miss but will get better when Neal gets back. The third line doesn't really produce at all and they don't really create any energy either. I've liked what the fourth lines been doing, but can't be counted on to score every night.

And Letang looked awful on that last goal.

Yeah that whole last goal was a HUGE screwup by pretty much everybody that came back... and a nice play by the Isles.

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
I was ok with it... considering your loss put's the Bruin's 1st in the Conference :fawk:

Up until yesterday, it was 3-way tie between Boston/Toronto/Pittsburgh, and it could've been anyone's spot really. I'm shocked we took down San Jose in general - let alone regulation - but Pens AND Toronto losing their claim to it on the same night? Didn't see that coming at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

')