NHL 2013 - 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

kmanick

Contributor
Reaction score
Thats a legit picture, you can see that the "Habs" player is playing some clean hockey while the "Boston" player is about the slash him right across the jaw.

:fawk:

don't you mean, "the habs player sees an oncoming opponent and is about to piss himself from fear of actual contact, and prepares to dive"...................once again to save his pussy ass :)

kmanick

Contributor
Reaction score
:lol:

I expect more of the same from the Pens, regular season dominance followed by a disappointing playoff exit. Same coaches, same system, mostly same players, expecting different results really wouldn't make sense :lol:

I don't , I think this was a serious wake up call for this team, similar to what happened to the B's when they blew the 3-0 lead to Philly in 2010. I think they will navigate themselves into a top 4 spot so they get as much home ice as possible and then when the playoffs start they will crank it up. Same players but these guys must have some pride. That's 2 years in a row now they've somewhat embarrassed themselves in the playoffs. I will be shocked if it goes for 3 in a row.

kmanick

Contributor
Reaction score
I may watch Canucks games just for the sheer humor of watching the Sedins try to play for Tortorella.
^^^ this should be pure comic gold this year.
I can't wait to see Schneider in a New Jersey uniform, IMO he is one of the top 5 goalies in the league. I actually prefer him over Rask.

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I don't , I think this was a serious wake up call for this team, similar to what happened to the B's when they blew the 3-0 lead to Philly in 2010. I think they will navigate themselves into a top 4 spot so they get as much home ice as possible and then when the playoffs start they will crank it up. Same players but these guys must have some pride. That's 2 years in a row now they've somewhat embarrassed themselves in the playoffs. I will be shocked if it goes for 3 in a row.

The issue wasn't the players, it was not adjusting when things weren't working and lack of discipline. That doesn't magically just go away and has been a problem in the playoffs for four years. Having a massively inconsistent starting goalie doesn't help either.

Sofos

СофоƆ
Reaction score
Devils picked up Jagr. That's cool, considering him and Brodeur have been friends for decades but never played together.

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Cool, the Pens avoided going to arbitration with Robert Bortuzzo... now I'm really curious to see what moves they make (if any) so that he and Depres see regular playing time.

Unfortunately the way the Pens work I doubt we'll ever see any of the amazing D prospects they have play in the NHL as Pens. I'm suspecting to see more of what happened with Brian Strait, they'll be Pens and barely see the ice then get traded and be top 4 defensemen.

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
When does pre-season start? With the NFL Hall of Fame game that was on last week, I'm get antsy for the best sports season to start. I know play-offs ended like, a month and a half ago but I. don't. give. a. FUCK.

Sofos

СофоƆ
Reaction score
I know play-offs ended like, a month and a half ago but I. don't. give. a. FUCK.

I know those feels. Yes the Blackhawks won, big whoop, that was last season. We've got new right wingers (FINALLY) in Iginla and Eriksson. I can't wait to see how they do with the team, as well as Soderberg in a full season. He was a Swedish superstar. Lets see him do it here.

TheDivineWing22

You've got the touch
Reaction score
I know those feels. Yes the Blackhawks won, big whoop, that was last season. We've got new right wingers (FINALLY) in Iginla and Eriksson. I can't wait to see how they do with the team, as well as Soderberg in a full season. He was a Swedish superstar. Lets see him do it here.

Yeah, well the Penguins...well...made no changes :squint:. But I'm positive the outcome will be different! :lol:

protest

Reaction score
Antropov has defected to the KHL..a terrible loss for North American hockey, I know.

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah, well the Penguins...well...made no changes :squint:. But I'm positive the outcome will be different! :lol:

Hey now, that's not true... the bottom 2 lines will be different and that will... well... really not matter :lol: But hey maybe Bennett will actually get some consistent time on the 2nd line wing where he belongs this year...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

')