NHL 2013 - 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

protest

Reaction score
He has zero history. No suspensions, fines or warnings of any sort.

Yea that's what I thought. It makes the suspension length a little trickier because he's always seemed like a good guy to me. At least I can't think of anything sticking out to me about him. It's got to be at least 10 because they're no excuse for what he did. If he had a history it'd be an easy 25 or more. Without it I'm not sure what they'll do.

I think anywhere from 15-20 would be fitting, but Shanahan has a wheel that he spins to determine suspension length, so who knows.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Pav

???
Reaction score
Neal is suspended for 5 games, which is the maximum for the phone hearing the NHL scheduled. As someone who thinks head shots should be completely removed from the game I have no problem with it either.

With any luck he'll stop with the dumb shit and just focus on scoring. He's better at that anyway.

Sofos

СофоƆ
Reaction score
Damn, our list of players out keeps building:
Savard (LTIR)
Eriksson (Concussion)
Kelly (LTIR)
Thornton (Suspended)
Paille (Upper Body)
Boychuk (Day to Day)
McQuaid (Day to Day)
Hamilton (2-4 weeks)

5150time

Now with Vitamin R
Reaction score
Man, Jarome Iginla got some kind of welcome in Calgary a few minutes ago. That was really cool to watch. Definitely the best tribute I've seen this year.

AdamMaz

Reaction score
I missed the 1st and didn't last very long into the second. Apparently the King's goaltender kept them in the game after a bunch of chances, including a couple of powerplays. After that, they were simply outclassing. Much better team execution.

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
Sigh, Sharks lost to the god damn Islanders. That's upsetting. Could be worse, at least we didn't lose to the Sabers or something.

5150time

Now with Vitamin R
Reaction score
I, too, would prefer some kind of OT extension. The idea of 4-on-4 becoming 3-on-3 after a few minutes is appealing to me. I recognize the difficulty in implementing it, but that'd have some serious excitement. Could you imagine what a 3-on-2 power play would be like? Even Vancouver's mad PK would have trouble with that one.

I think it'd put just a little more team effort into the game instead of both sides relying on individual attempts. The coaches may hate end-to-end action, but the fans sure love it. Besides, shootouts are only interesting when you get Kasparis Daugavins. Remember this one?

Sofos

СофоƆ
Reaction score
I, too, would prefer some kind of OT extension. The idea of 4-on-4 becoming 3-on-3 after a few minutes is appealing to me. I recognize the difficulty in implementing it, but that'd have some serious excitement. Could you imagine what a 3-on-2 power play would be like? Even Vancouver's mad PK would have trouble with that one.

I think it'd put just a little more team effort into the game instead of both sides relying on individual attempts. The coaches may hate end-to-end action, but the fans sure love it. Besides, shootouts are only interesting when you get Kasparis Daugavins. Remember this one?

I miss DogMan. Yeah he didn't do much, but he was a character.

This goal from last night was amazing. And Jack loses his shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
')