NHL 2013 - 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Unknown Doodl3.2

look at each other..
Reaction score
I think he could do well with the devils. The hate he gets for his "boring hockey" system is a little blown out of proportion IMO.

Vostre Roy

Disciple of Djod
Reaction score
I think he could do well with the devils. The hate he gets for his "boring hockey" system is a little blown out of proportion IMO.

Dunno if it was that much out of proportion, but his last year behind the bench was painful to watch.

But to be fair, the team he had wasn,t the most enjoyable to watch either. But I enjoyed much more games in the shortened season last year than the complete year before, but a lot of that goes the the young guns who gave a good show

taliababa

Reaction score
I'm interested in seeing how the Wings do in the Eastern Conference. It's still mind boggling that they're in the Atlantic Division.

Can't wait for the highest level of the best sport in the world to get underway.

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Preseason opens 6PM tomorrow local time for the Pens, can't wait to watch the game :D

Got to admit the idea of changing the third line to another skill like has me less than thrilled as they REALLY need some grit in the lineup to make them harder to play against :2c:

Sofos

СофоƆ
Reaction score
Our first game is Monday, against the Habs. Can't wait. Eriksson is quickly becoming a home town favourite. During today's skirmish, he got a goal and an assist (on a Kelly goal) in the first 10 minutes, against Rask. He's fitting in very well with Marchy and Bergy, as well as Iginla fitting in well with Krejci and Looch

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah you guys should really be able to make good use of Iginla.

Pens open against Columbus, should be fun to watch.

taliababa

Reaction score
I thought the curse of Danny ....ing Cleary was at an end, but nooooo Ken Holland, in his infinite idiocy, signs this bum. From the sounds of things, he also wants to sign Cleary to an extension.

Sofos

СофоƆ
Reaction score
Great game tonight. Didn't like Johnson in goal though. First line combined for 6 points. Really liking Iginla up there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
')