NHL 2013 - 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Sofos

СофоƆ
Reaction score
So many shitty non-calls. What about when Smith got high sticked at it broke his face open, bleeding everywhere? Or the multiple questionable hits. Or Vanek playing for a good 10 seconds with half a stick.

AdamMaz

Reaction score
I had the game on, but wasn't paying it full attention. Seems like 4-5 power plays in the 3rd was sufficient opportunity, especially considering Bs had the momentum from the 2nd onwards.

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Look at the bright side, the loss was in the shootout so now the "undefeated in regulation" streak can continue for the press :lol:

I'll be at the Pens game tonight, curious to see which team shows up against the Coyotes...

EDIT: Pens can not catch a break, Malkin is out 2-3 weeks with a foot injury :facepalm:

AdamMaz

Reaction score
10014585_768535313171748_1656724808_n.jpg

Sofos

СофоƆ
Reaction score
Steph, Sarah Connors and Saint Peztrick's Day are all from Stanley Cup of Chowder. Awesome folks haha. Sarah Connors is also famous for this:

rsz_bbvy6kkigaacqy4.jpg

ElysianGuitars

Reaction score
Stars just screwed over by the officials tonight... Can't stand Tim Peel, one of the worst refs in the league. Stars actually stood a chance, but bad calls and non-calls really did them in.

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Man that Pens game last night was terrible... the Coyotes played a great defensive game, but even when somebody was open the Pens couldn't complete a pass

ElysianGuitars

Reaction score
Man that Pens game last night was terrible... the Coyotes played a great defensive game, but even when somebody was open the Pens couldn't complete a pass

Yeah, Stars needed the Penguins to show up... Makes our playoffs hopes pretty hairy, we end the season with 5 games in 6 days thanks to the postponed game when Peverley nearly died on the bench...

Pav

???
Reaction score
The Penguins needed the Penguins to show up too. No such luck. :(

This shit streak has also destroyed my fantasy chances for the year, as Fleury was my #1 goalie in both my leagues. Mother ....er.

protest

Reaction score
Flyers play the Bruins tomorrow. This will be the most telling game of the year in my opinion. Even if they lose I'm just interested to see how they play. I don't think they can hang with the Bruins, so I'm hoping to be surprised.

Sofos

СофоƆ
Reaction score
Flyers play the Bruins tomorrow. This will be the most telling game of the year in my opinion. Even if they lose I'm just interested to see how they play. I don't think they can hang with the Bruins, so I'm hoping to be surprised.

Technically, they kicked our asses but Rask and Smith saved the day. :rolleyes:

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Now let's go Pens! :hbang:

Pens win \m/

The announcers were really starting to piss me off with the way they were talking up the hit on Toews by Orpik though. It was a completely clean hit and a shame Toews got hurt on it, but talking it up like Orpik intended to injure him or that the Hawks should go after the Pens because of it was juts complete crap.... I really hate when they do that stuff, regardless of which team or who got hurt as it just makes the game look bad to anybody that's not a fan that hears it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

')