NHL 2013 - 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pav

???
Reaction score
Jokinen looked so good next to Malkin, as much as I want Beau Bennett to get really good really fast, I doubt he'll land in the top 6. At least not this year, barring injuries.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Sofos

СофоƆ
Reaction score
I called this months ago, and nobody believed me... Way to go Ference!

BVVfBTRCQAA3nIf.jpg:large

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Freaking awesome, Letang is out injured and it may be long term. He's scheduled to be evaluated by doctors tomorrow :facepalm:

Pav

???
Reaction score
..... SON OF A BITCH.

We lost Letang and I just lost my top fantasy defenseman. :( Absolutely zero bueno whatsoever.

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
Aaaand now I'm glad I didn't draft him :lol: But that is a bummer

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Is it wrong that I was actually hoping to know what the Pens season opening roster would look like today? They basically did a lot of shuffling to be cap and roster compliant, but what's there is definitely not what will be going on for the season. Bennett is in the ECHL FFS :lol:

AdamMaz

Reaction score
Although the Habs deserved a better outcome, it was an exciting game against the Leafs :yesway:

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
Thank God for Tyler Bozak :fever: 8.8 points overall for his game

Apparently my league is doing 1.5x for SOG, 2x for HIT, unless that's standard for Fantasy hockey (first year for this sport). Now for the rest of my line to go out there and (hopefully) crush the rest of their opponents

Vostre Roy

Disciple of Djod
Reaction score
That was a scary scene with George Parros though. Hope he's alright, I always loved that stache.

Concussion has been confirmed. It was ugly, but props to Orr who immediatly called the medics when he saw that Parros was out cold. I'm still in favor of fights in hockey when class is shown like that.

Sucks to loose but it was a great game to watch. When your youngest trio is the best, and by far, on the ice, it gives good hopes for the future.

And put less vodka in Markov's gatorade. Or more. Whatever suits him, but damn he was painful to watch yesterday

Pav

???
Reaction score
Pens sign Kobasew for one year. And Vokoun is out 3-6 months. Could be worse, I guess.

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
As long as Fleury and Zatkoff both play to the levels they're capable of the team will be fine. My concern is that Fleury is a head case and Zatkoff has no NHL experience yet.

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
Ended up dropping Jaanik Hansen and picked up Reimer just in case Fleury does decide to lose his cool (I also had 5 RWs total, with him being the lowest all-around), I'll have a third option and not be SOL relying on Niemmi alone. Didn't help much tonight as they put Briener in net and Reimer got me a whopping 0 pts :lol:

Still, a good win for Toronto

Sofos

СофоƆ
Reaction score
Ended up dropping Jaanik Hansen and picked up Reimer just in case Fleury does decide to lose his cool (I also had 5 RWs total, with him being the lowest all-around), I'll have a third option and not be SOL relying on Niemmi alone. Didn't help much tonight as they put Briener in net and Reimer got me a whopping 0 pts :lol:

Still, a good win for Toronto

Have you tought about Semyon Varlamov from the Avs? he had one hell of a showing tonight. 1 second away from a 6-0 shutout.

Pav

???
Reaction score
Someone in one of my fantasy leagues offered me James Reimer in exchange for Varlamov straight up. I think I'm going to counter with a cell phone pic of my weiner.

AdamMaz

Reaction score
Very happy to see Roy not only win his first game so decisively, but to see him go at Boudreau the way he did. I've hated Boudreau since he coached the Capitals, in a Bylsma kind of way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

')