NHL 2013 - 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sofos

СофоƆ
Reaction score
That's the longest 3rd period I can recall, hell of a push.

I hear Boychuk is doing ok?

Like I said, Price stole that one in the 3rd. 3 more games to go fvckers :nono:

And last I heard he was able to move all extremities, so that's good. I don't think MaxiPad's hit was dirty, but I think Subban was DEFINITELY playing dirty tonight. Crosschecking Marchy in the chin was dirty as hell (not saying Marchy didn't deserve it. Dude's playing like the High E string on an Emmure track right now)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
That's what's so odd about the injury on Boychuk, is that it doesn't look like he hit anything at a weird angle yet there he is with this huge expression of pain on his face and all I can think is, "Why?"

Sofos

СофоƆ
Reaction score
That's what's so odd about the injury on Boychuk, is that it doesn't look like he hit anything at a weird angle yet there he is with this huge expression of pain on his face and all I can think is, "Why?"

Dad's thinking lower back. He went down kinda awkward

AdamMaz

Reaction score
I thought the same MFB. The contact looked worse than the hit, still odd.

Sofos

СофоƆ
Reaction score
Sorry Adam, but some of your team's fans are idiots. One dude on Facebook was arguing with me that they are they better team because:

Even though they have only made the finals once since 1990, they didn't lose it, compared to our making it 3 times and only cashing in once.

:scratch:

AdamMaz

Reaction score
:spock:

I have been to a couple of games during my life, most of which in my youth, but this year I actually made a point of buying a ticket to a game - March 12th against the Bruins :D

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
Man, Columbus is really giving it to Minnesota tonight? Oh well, I'll take it. Sharks just lost a 2 point lead to Carolina but apparently the 'Canes have been picking up momentum; here's hoping for a win to make up for last nights huge upset

Sofos

СофоƆ
Reaction score
Man, Columbus is really giving it to Minnesota tonight? Oh well, I'll take it. Sharks just lost a 2 point lead to Carolina but apparently the 'Canes have been picking up momentum; here's hoping for a win to make up for last nights huge upset

No such luck :/ 10 goals in 2 games in regulation

Pav

???
Reaction score
So what in the unholy .... was with Shawn Thornton grabbing Brooks Orpik from behind after the whistle?

Probably the most unnecessary, low-class cheap shot I've seen this season, but I suppose I'm biased. Shit like that transcends what's happening in a hockey game and is just reckless and stupid on a Moore-Bertuzzi level.

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Isn't that pretty much the definition of Bruins hockey? :p

Seriously though I completely agree, after the whistle, no idea he was coming, hauled Orpik down from behind and punched him in the face while he was down with his glove still on. Complete classless cowardly bullshit.

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well, that was probably the most heart sinking loss since the playoffs.

Eh given the Pens were without their top 2 defensemen and one of the best centers in the league going in and lost arguably their third best defenseman early due to cowardly douchebaggery I wasn't expecting a win :2c:

TheDivineWing22

You've got the touch
Reaction score
I wasn't expecting a win, but, I also didn't think Orpik would go to the hospital and the Pens would give up two goals in the last few minutes.

5150time

Now with Vitamin R
Reaction score
Yeah, that shouldn't have happened. I'll cheer for the Bruins and hard-nosed hockey any day, but not for that. Pens are really starting to rack up the banged up folks.

Pretty intense game in Ottawa too. 14 power plays...I think Toronto went 1/8, and allowed 50+ shots -again-. Wonder how long their luck will last.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

')