NHL 2013 - 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
Holy SHIT!

I feel bad for Dallas, 7-3 against the Islanders without Okposo!

Sofos

СофоƆ
Reaction score
Holy SHIT!

I feel bad for Dallas, 7-3 against the Islanders without Okposo!

Glad to know we Bruins fans aren't the only one's feeling the WTF JUST HAPPENED emotion the Islanders tend to bring against teams that SHOULD wipe the floor with them. Once again, Isles with a big comeback.

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Glad to know we Bruins fans aren't the only one's feeling the WTF JUST HAPPENED emotion the Islanders tend to bring against teams that SHOULD wipe the floor with them. Once again, Isles with a big comeback.

Hahaha the Pens periodically have the same problem

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
The Pens have hit an all time low... they lost to the f*cking Oilers :facepalm: And they blew a 2 goal lead to do it :ugh:

Ah well at least it was in OT :lol:

5150time

Now with Vitamin R
Reaction score
It was a pretty well played game, though. And a pretty exciting finish. Maybe it's the just the spark Edmonton needs to finish 27th instead of 28th :lol:

As an Oilers fan, I gotta have a sense of humour...

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
It was a pretty well played game, though. And a pretty exciting finish. Maybe it's the just the spark Edmonton needs to finish 27th instead of 28th :lol:

As an Oilers fan, I gotta have a sense of humour...

Honestly the Oilers have the talent to be a first rate team, if they sure up their defense and Dubnyk plays to the level he's capable of they should start to do better. Ference was the start of moving in that direction, if they can make some good trades to improve their defensive core I think it will be shocking how rapidly they'll improve.

Pav

???
Reaction score
I saw that coming when Sutter was whistled in the final minute. Tough break, but I guess it serves us right for giving up three in the third. Surprisingly good game for the Oilers; maybe if they played like that more than once a month they wouldn't be drafting first overall every year.

Sofos

СофоƆ
Reaction score
Their biggest problem is like Ference said: The forwards don't want to play defense. It's the same problem we had with Seguin. If their forwards would only start going after the puck when the other team has it, the Oilers could be a helluva team

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
Our problem with Seguin was he wasn't willing to get dirty. He never went into the corners for the puck or was willing to fight for it, if he lost it then he lost it and that was kind of it in his mind.

Sofos

СофоƆ
Reaction score
Our problem with Seguin was he wasn't willing to get dirty. He never went into the corners for the puck or was willing to fight for it, if he lost it then he lost it and that was kind of it in his mind.

Same thing with the forwards that the Oilers have. pretty sad, so much talent

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
WTF? :scratch:

From today's practice

The Pens used the following workflow…
Kunitz-Crosby-Sutter
Jokinen-Malkin-Pyatt
Glass-Drazenovic-Adams
Despres-Sill-Engelland

AdamMaz

Reaction score
On a far less serious note:

McDonalds are now selling a burger designed by second-year Canadiens player Brendan Gallagher. Long bun, three patties slightly overlapping with cheese and bacon. Wonder if it is only sold in Montreal?

Briere: "Does it come with a toy?"

Pretty cool of McDonalds to do this. It is cheesy though when they even made a couple of lame memes on the webpage, except for this one :spock: :lol:

MCD_meme1-ENG_400x400px.jpg

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
Have they said what Neal's actual injury is yet? He can't catch a break this season.

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Have they said what Neal's actual injury is yet? He can't catch a break this season.

Nope, they pretty much almost never do. He was at practice this morning so hopefully it wasn't too serious and he'll be back tonight. The Pens injuries really have just been insane this season...

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
Looks like they still pulled out the win even without him on the ice, I'd be shocked if he wasn't ready for the game against Florida

5150time

Now with Vitamin R
Reaction score
Man, wacky one in Anaheim tonight. 9-1....that's a -thrashing- on Vancouver.

I've never, ever seen a 7 minute 5-on-3. The best part was that the Ducks fans STILL booed the power play even after it went 6 for 7 :lol:

I'd give up one of my guitars to be in the room during Tortorella's post-game speech.

Status
Not open for further replies.

')