NHL 2013 - 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Looks like they still pulled out the win even without him on the ice, I'd be shocked if he wasn't ready for the game against Florida

Yeah he should hopefully be back... Gibbons who was doing a great job on the top line unfortunately will not be.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
The only good thing about tonight's blowout by the Panthers is knowing the Pens will not have to face them in the playoffs :lol:

Sofos

СофоƆ
Reaction score
Bruins beat the Kings in regulation, Marchand scores 2 MORE goals, and the Pens get thoroughly embarrassed by the Panthers. Ooooo man Garrett is sleepin good tonight :D

Sofos

СофоƆ
Reaction score
According to some sports dude (don't remember the name), there is a good chance one of the Stadium Series games next year will be Canadiens vs Bruins in Foxborough at the Gillette Stadium.

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
Wouldn't surprise me in the least since Bs vs Habs is an old rivalry which is what the stadium series is for.

Gothic Headhunter

Born on a Monday
Reaction score
Well, Devils just lost to the Rangers 3 to 7. Played good for the first period, but screwed up from there on out. As a Devils fan, if there was one game I really didn't want to lose to the Rangers, it would be this one :lol:

Sofos

СофоƆ
Reaction score
18 goals in 3 games for the Bruins. WOW.

Also, Reilly Smith now has 18 goals this season. WOW

The Soderberg to Smith PP play struck again, making it like 7 times this season. WOW

Shawn Thornton with a fantastic individual effort on his goal. WOW

protest

Reaction score
The Flyers looked like a professional hockey team again last night....it won't last.

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, as a Sharks fan it was disappointing but its nice to see Edmonton get a win and a especially a new goalie that's got talent

5150time

Now with Vitamin R
Reaction score
Ben Scrivens just made a 59-save shutout against the San Jose Sharks. WOW. New NHL record for a shutout.

That's definitely the game of the season for the Oilers so far. It'll be interesting to see if either of the Oiler goalies stay beyond this year. Scrivens certainly made a good case for himself. Then again, Bryzgalov saluting an arena full of catcalling Jets fans during play was pretty good too...:rolleyes:

Sofos

СофоƆ
Reaction score
Can always count on the Bruins to forget how to play against the Habs.

It's okay, if the Habs even make it to the playoffs this year, they will fail horribly.

AdamMaz

Reaction score
It's okay, if the Habs even make it to the playoffs this year, they will fail horribly.
I could see them getting past the first round only depending on the match up. Don't see them winning a second round, regardless of the opponent.

Pav

???
Reaction score
Every time I watch a Pens game anymore, I wonder what dumbass (Jim Rutherford) seriously tried to waive Jussi Jokinen. After tonight he's looking at 40 points in 54 games and presumably some serious minutes for Team Finland next month.

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Every time I watch a Pens game anymore, I wonder what dumbass (Jim Rutherford) seriously tried to waive Jussi Jokinen. After tonight he's looking at 40 points in 54 games and presumably some serious minutes for Team Finland next month.

Keep in mind he wasn't putting up close to that when he was waived. Playing with Malkin and Neal has done wonders for him. That line is absolutely insane.

That said I do agree, Jokinen is an incredibly versatile player with a lot of talent that they failed to exploit.

I also always wonder after seeing how well the Pens do without Letang if he's going to get traded for pieces they need a lot more :lol:

Blood Tempest

Eschaton Mémoire
Contributor
Reaction score
The Flyers looked like a professional hockey team again last night....it won't last.

Boy-That-Escalated-Quickly-Anchorman.gif

UGH. A tough 3 to 5 loss for the Flyers :mad:

Ben Scrivens just made a 59-save shutout against the San Jose Sharks. WOW. New NHL record for a shutout.

An OUTSTANDING display of goal-tending! However, the Edmonton defense also let up 59 shots! THAT is uncalled for. It's incredible that not even 1 out of 59 of those shots went in. BRAVO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

')