NHL 2015-2016: Expansion! 3 on 3 OT! Coaches Challenge!

• Thread starter Sofos
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

AdamMaz

Reaction score
Anyone else find it kind of cute to see league tough guy Lucic giddy about playing with McDavid? :stitch: :lol::yesway:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
If the B's weren't all in on another year of mediocrity he would've been a smart move for us to snag.

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah I can only assume he wanted to stay here as I can't believe nobody offered him more money or term than that.

Pav

???
Reaction score
Sounds to me like Matt Cullen may be returning to Minnesota now. Hopefully GMJR can move Dupuis to LTIR and work some cap magic to squeeze him in for one more year, but it sounds like management was more interested in another right-handed defenceman to compliment Letang since Ben Lovejoy is gone.

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ah the summer hockey lull when we wait for something interesting to happen.

At this point I'm wondering if Cullen has an off the books deal with the Pens to be signed to a paid tryout for training camp and signed once Duper goes on injured reserve. Knowing Minnesota was after him and the Pens can't sign him now it's odd that he's still available.

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
It'll be interesting to see who they get and if they do any better. Management's inability to keep talented players had to be frustrating...

Pav

???
Reaction score
The brewing storm of disdain for Patrick Roy is kind of amusing though. The only way he could've timed it worse for the Avs is if he waited until the week the season started.

Pav

???
Reaction score
..... Yes. Repeat time?!? Or did I just blow our chances by putting it into words?

AdamMaz

Reaction score
..... Yes. Repeat time?!?

w12qdt.gif

AdamMaz

Reaction score
You keep posting this graphic showing his answer to if he's going to play this season...
I went to a home game early last season and received a refrigerator magnet upon entering the building. On this magnet is the entire 2015-2016 season schedule and a picture of Price off to the side. Now, every time I look at it I think of it as "the year/season Price was on vacation" :realmad: :lol:

Not sure if more :rofl: or :flame:
:fawk:

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I went to a home game early last season and received a refrigerator magnet upon entering the building. On this magnet is the entire 2015-2016 season schedule and a picture of Price off to the side. Now, every time I look at it I think of it as "the year/season Price was on vacation" :realmad: :lol:

:rofl:

AdamMaz

Reaction score
May I suggest with the hockey world cup on the horizon, that it may be a good time to start the new season thread?

Latest posts