NHL 2017 - 2018

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
And Pens resign Oleksiak to a 3 year deal for $2.1 million a year. Not bad at all though I think that leaves the Pens about 25 cents in cap space :lol:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'm glad he's found a place where he fits... but....

Good luck with that :lol:

He had 14 points and was a +13 in 47 games here, for that price I'll take it :lol:

I don't think they've fixed their defensive problems with the changes that were made, but Oleksiak was at least solid for us.

protest

Reaction score
Ray Emery passed away today. Just 35 years old. He drowned while swimming.

Way to young. RIP..

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Buffalo got Faulk from Carolina... be interesting to see if they can do something with all this talent they're piling up.

AdamMaz

Reaction score
Rookie tournaments coming up and preseason in less than 2 weeks... new thread?

ElysianGuitars

Reaction score
Got into an argument with someone about Dallas' drafting, them trying to claim it's not so bad... So I made a spreadsheet that compares the entire league. Per my metrics, Dallas is 28 out of 30 (not counting Vegas since they're too new).

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...JQ7qSu_Rdt292fGYHgURJwfbE/edit#gid=1193348725

Granted, not every player in this spreadsheet is still with their original team, this is purely judging players drafted by whichever team, regardless of what team they're on now. Just an interesting thing to peruse I think.