NHL 2023-2024

• Thread starter technomancer
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

JD27

ESP Cult Member
Reaction score
Wow I thought the Pens were bad at 12.x :lol:
If the season ended today, it would be worst in NHL history.

1701191887406.png

eaeolian

Pictures of guitars I don't even own anymore!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
There was a lot of talk about Kane to Colorado, but I'm kinda glad they didn't bite. Not much cap space.

ElysianGuitars

Reaction score
I mean it’s low $2.75m for the season. If they had the cap space and it worked out it would have been a good pickup.
Remains to be seen. I don't really think the Stars need his defensive liability even when he was at 100%, and I doubt he'll be anywhere near 100% after the surgery he got.

eaeolian

Pictures of guitars I don't even own anymore!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Remains to be seen. I don't really think the Stars need his defensive liability even when he was at 100%, and I doubt he'll be anywhere near 100% after the surgery he got.
Yeah, that's a big question mark. He was declining before the surgery, and it doesn't have a great track record.

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Wow Perry is on unconditional waivers to have his contract terminated by the Blackhawks for violating the conduct clauses of his contract. Wonder what he did...

While I find the rumor that he banged Bedard's mom sort of amusing I doubt that was it :lol:

JD27

ESP Cult Member
Reaction score
Wow Perry is on unconditional waivers to have his contract terminated by the Blackhawks for violating the conduct clauses of his contract. Wonder what he did...

While I find the rumor that he banged Bedard's mom sort of amusing I doubt that was it :lol:
The ultimate Scorey Perry!

JD27

ESP Cult Member
Reaction score
Tkachuk bowl yesterday looks to have been wildly eventful and entertaining! Instant classic referee moment.

That was awesome when the ref tossed everyone on the ice out

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Jarry stole the Pens a point they didn't deserve against the Flyers last night... yinzers still complain about him :lol:

EDIT: and the Pens power play drops to 29th in the league at 10.9% ahead of only the Caps

JD27

ESP Cult Member
Reaction score
Arizona up 5-0 on Caps after 1st… 5 goals on 10 shots, Keumper let the 3 in on 4 shots. The absolute most embarrassing period of hockey I have witnessed since the memorable 12 goal stomping the Sens handed them in the early 2000’s. A showing more embarrassing than Mullet Arena itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
')