NHL 2023-2024

• Thread starter technomancer
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

AdamMaz

Reaction score
I was more focused elsewhere and only listened in while catching a few moments; seemed like a fair game, good comeback. By the time it was the shootout I was a bit more focused in but still found myself phasing in and out of sleep, last few days have been busier and more chaotic than I am use to.

I find myself morbidly fascinated with whatever it is that came out of NYR's Goodrow's mouth :spock:

AdamMaz

Reaction score
A couple of heavy weight bouts tonights; BOS vs NYR and COL vs WPG.

Despite a 5-0 deficit going into the 3rd, the Leafs managed to force overtime, only to then lose in OT. Just when you thought they couldn't come up with new ways to disappoint :rofl:

AxeHappy

Reaction score
Dunno that I've ever heard a *GM* get chirped by the crowd before.

AdamMaz

Reaction score
I can't link the video from where I am right now, but the Habs second goal agains't Tampa tonight was... something lol
A lesson in playing to the whistle :ninja:

When you realize your team has the best record in your division over the last 10 games and is still stuck in 7th place :lol:
The jokes over... you guys can start beating the Flyers down in the standings now 👀

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I personally find it hilarious that the two expansion teams are given this faux-rivalry and wear Winter Classic jerseys when the older of the two is barely what, 10 years old at this point?

They just need to keep rotating through all the teams so everybody gets an outdoor game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
')